Official JUNE 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Originally Posted by MaddoxKay

Jimmyjazz.com has Kobe V away aces in a size 13 for $69.99!
pimp.gif
They're 100% legit I buy from them all the time.  http://www.jimmyjazz.com/mens/footwear/nike-zoom-kobe/386429005?color=Dark%20Red 

Yea, I can also confirm Jimmyjazz is legit. Nice price on the Kobe V Aces, real nice overlooked c/w. Just ordered a pair. Thx

Concord Mills has the Cough Drops and Flightposite II's (FSR) for the same prices posted by KingJames23 also have the black/gold Flight II's

I find this really odd though because last summer I picked up the Flightposite II's for $47 on the discount rack. Why are they coming back?

also there were: Black/Orange KD III's for $60 looked close to a FSR all black Air Max Fly By's for $84.99 (FSR) also Cool Grey + Blue Fly By's Black/Red Hyperfuses for $69

and the Hyperfuse low in both all black & cool grey. **What's weird is the shoe display listed $54.99 for the all black Hyperfuse lows, yet the boxes had a $64.99 tag

the cool grey Hyperfuse low was listed at $69.

Concord Mills has the Cough Drops and Flightposite II's (FSR) for the same prices posted by KingJames23 also have the black/gold Flight II's

I find this really odd though because last summer I picked up the Flightposite II's for $47 on the discount rack. Why are they coming back?

also there were: Black/Orange KD III's for $60 looked close to a FSR all black Air Max Fly By's for $84.99 (FSR) also Cool Grey + Blue Fly By's Black/Red Hyperfuses for $69

and the Hyperfuse low in both all black & cool grey. **What's weird is the shoe display listed $54.99 for the all black Hyperfuse lows, yet the boxes had a $64.99 tag

the cool grey Hyperfuse low was listed at $69.

Went to AC Nike outlet a couple of days ago.
Only things that caught my attention:
$69.99 (most sizes)
nike-air-max-90-acg-black-vibrant-blue-varsity-royal-available-01.jpg

$99.99 (most sizes)
MetallicZincFlightpositeII3.jpg

Went to AC Nike outlet a couple of days ago.
Only things that caught my attention:
$69.99 (most sizes)
nike-air-max-90-acg-black-vibrant-blue-varsity-royal-available-01.jpg

$99.99 (most sizes)
MetallicZincFlightpositeII3.jpg

Camarillo, Ca
Jordan VI white/varsity red $99.99 Sz. 10.5 and up. Bulk buyer cleaned up shop earlier.

Worker told me they're supposed to get the black/varsity red in next week.

Camarillo, Ca
Jordan VI white/varsity red $99.99 Sz. 10.5 and up. Bulk buyer cleaned up shop earlier.

Sawgrass & Ontario are out of Cough Drops in size 13 & 14, hope I can find another spot to cop these for $89.

Sawgrass & Ontario are out of Cough Drops in size 13 & 14, hope I can find another spot to cop these for $89.

Originally Posted by Loverofthegame2423

^^^^what sizes they got left?

Sorry, I only asked about those sizes.
I also called Concord Mills, the rep said they have nothing over a 10.5.

Originally Posted by Loverofthegame2423

^^^^what sizes they got left?

Sorry, I only asked about those sizes.
I also called Concord Mills, the rep said they have nothing over a 10.5.

Originally Posted by cyreal22

Camarillo, Ca

black/red VI's? 
pimp.gif

does that mean other stores might get em too?

Camarillo, Ca

black/red VI's? 
pimp.gif

Nike Outlet Grapevine Mills

Nike Air Trainer 1 - Silver/Black/Bright Cactus - $39.99 - awesome price in my opinion, FSR available but labeled no backstock.

Nike Outlet Grapevine Mills

Nike Air Trainer 1 - Silver/Black/Bright Cactus - $39.99 - awesome price in my opinion, FSR available but labeled no backstock.

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

Camarillo, Ca

black/red VI's? 
pimp.gif

I just spoke to the manager at Camarillo about the VI. He said that theyre not getting the black/red VI, they're getting the "Lakers" colorway. Sorry
frown.gif

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

Camarillo, Ca

black/red VI's? 
pimp.gif

I just spoke to the manager at Camarillo about the VI. He said that theyre not getting the black/red VI, they're getting the "Lakers" colorway. Sorry
frown.gif

Jersey Gardens:

Breast cancer Hyperdunks 2010 - $80
Atlantic Penny 2 - $110
Flightposite II (black / copper-%@! color) - $99
Draft Day Kobe 5 - $80
Jordan retro 6 Lakers - $110
Skyposite (black) - $40 near fsr
Jordan cmft (grey / black with the carbon fiber-like leather. The ones that look like Jordan XI lows) - $69

And of course, no more Banned Jordan 1s LOL. that's all I can remember.

Back
Top Bottom