Official JUNE 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Originally Posted by alexandraj

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Originally Posted by seanj4523

san marcos still has size 8 left and oregon outlet has size 16 17 18 left in banned 1s

It was only 6 pair of 8s and ONLY 8's so PLEASE don't tie up the lines looking for sizes.  I guarantee you that that's the only size they have.  Also received little under 100 pr each of Lakers and Wh/Red VIs, 109.99 and 99.99 respectively.  Also saw sz 7 and 7.5 on the wh/org/purple SC Trainers on hash for $29.97 but those were the only sizes for sure.
Are they taking phone orders because I am looking for an 8 and am nowhere near an outlet that has these because I am in Canada (but I have an American mailing address).

I called earlier in the evening & they were sold out

Originally Posted by JayeRell

It was only 6 pair of 8s and ONLY 8's so PLEASE don't tie up the lines looking for sizes.  I guarantee you that that's the only size they have.  Also received little under 100 pr each of Lakers and Wh/Red VIs, 109.99 and 99.99 respectively.  Also saw sz 7 and 7.5 on the wh/org/purple SC Trainers on hash for $29.97 but those were the only sizes for sure.
Are they taking phone orders because I am looking for an 8 and am nowhere near an outlet that has these because I am in Canada (but I have an American mailing address).

They took my phone order but i was made an exception they didnt want to do it but they guy i talked to said he would go ahead and do it and he didnt even tak me on the kicks i only paid 125.25 and thats with 2 day shipping ftw

They took my phone order but i was made an exception they didnt want to do it but they guy i talked to said he would go ahead and do it and he didnt even tak me on the kicks i only paid 125.25 and thats with 2 day shipping ftw

came up on these at my local ross for $50..tried to play that are they supposed to be dirty tip to try and get something off and got rejected lol..but still cant beat that price.

came up on these at my local ross for $50..tried to play that are they supposed to be dirty tip to try and get something off and got rejected lol..but still cant beat that price.

Originally Posted by kurva375

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Originally Posted by weave23

Passsed on this bad boy because it was a "B" grade. 
It had a visual defect according to the fella I spoke with. 

Still available if someone wants them..

did he say what teh defect was?

It was an imprefection with the leather about the size of his fingernail so I assume it was about a 3/4 inch long.
He said it wasn't too bad but it clearly had a defect.

Originally Posted by kurva375

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Originally Posted by weave23

Passsed on this bad boy because it was a "B" grade. 
It had a visual defect according to the fella I spoke with. 

Still available if someone wants them..

did he say what teh defect was?

It was an imprefection with the leather about the size of his fingernail so I assume it was about a 3/4 inch long.
He said it wasn't too bad but it clearly had a defect.

Originally Posted by oldsole73

LEBANON CLEARANCE 615-443-3521

LBJ 7 WHT/RED NFW $51.97
AF1 LOW WHT/WHT $49.99

Bro,

Were those AF 1's low white/white the all leather version or did it have leather and cloth combo. Also what color was the sole?

Originally Posted by oldsole73

LEBANON CLEARANCE 615-443-3521

LBJ 7 WHT/RED NFW $51.97
AF1 LOW WHT/WHT $49.99

Bro,

Were those AF 1's low white/white the all leather version or did it have leather and cloth combo. Also what color was the sole?

Aurora, IL Nike Outlet will be getting the Banned 1's tomorrow, but they won't be taking phone orders.
frown.gif

Aurora, IL Nike Outlet will be getting the Banned 1's tomorrow, but they won't be taking phone orders.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

frown.gif

YOU KNOW AROUND HOW MANY PAIRS?
No I don't.  When they said no phone orders I didn't bother asking.  Give them a call though 630-585-9568.

frown.gif

No I don't.  When they said no phone orders I didn't bother asking.  Give them a call though 630-585-9568.

frown.gif

They told me that they are opening at 8 am tomorrow (sat) no phone orders and they have somwhere between 30 to 40 pairs. Good Luck guys 

frown.gif

They told me that they are opening at 8 am tomorrow (sat) no phone orders and they have somwhere between 30 to 40 pairs. Good Luck guys 

Originally Posted by mikeyy821

I CALLED AND THEY WOULDN'T GIVE ME ANY ESTIMATE OF HOW MANY THEY RECIEVED. NOT EVEN IF IT WAS A SMALL OR LARGE SHIPMENT.
roll.gif

I CALLED AND THEY WOULDN'T GIVE ME ANY ESTIMATE OF HOW MANY THEY RECIEVED. NOT EVEN IF IT WAS A SMALL OR LARGE SHIPMENT.
roll.gif

Nike outlet in Vacaville (yesterday)

Foamposite (cough drops) on the hash wall 10.5-11 ($119.00)
Air Garnett 3 (black) - $47.99
Air Garnett 3 (white/blue) - $69
Skyposite (black) - $59.99
Air Hyperdunk 2010 (olympic colorway w/ "Bosh" on tongue) - $69.
Air Penny 2 (white/blue) $119

Nike outlet in Vacaville (yesterday)

Foamposite (cough drops) on the hash wall 10.5-11 ($119.00)
Air Garnett 3 (black) - $47.99
Air Garnett 3 (white/blue) - $69
Skyposite (black) - $59.99
Air Hyperdunk 2010 (olympic colorway w/ "Bosh" on tongue) - $69.
Air Penny 2 (white/blue) $119

Paramus NJ Outlet - Air Max Hyperfly, Air Ben Gordon - White, varsity red and royal blue $39.99 hash wall.
Picked up the size 13 but saw another size, 11 or 11.5 don't remember.  

Paramus NJ Outlet - Air Max Hyperfly, Air Ben Gordon - White, varsity red and royal blue $39.99 hash wall.
Picked up the size 13 but saw another size, 11 or 11.5 don't remember.  

roll.gif
I was guna ask my boy to go up there and scoop me a pair. He lives about an hour away. The guy on the phone was saying the same BS about not giving out any quantities. I told him that I'm not guna send someone an hour away if it's not worth their time. He still gave me the BS, I don't know.
indifferent.gif

I'm pretty much done with these Banned I's. Let the resellers and Hypebeasts sit on their 5 pairs in every size. Nike, I know you're reading this. Way to botch up a release. No Phone Orders?
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
I was guna ask my boy to go up there and scoop me a pair. He lives about an hour away. The guy on the phone was saying the same BS about not giving out any quantities. I told him that I'm not guna send someone an hour away if it's not worth their time. He still gave me the BS, I don't know.
indifferent.gif

I'm pretty much done with these Banned I's. Let the resellers and Hypebeasts sit on their 5 pairs in every size. Nike, I know you're reading this. Way to botch up a release. No Phone Orders?
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom