Official JUNE 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Only 9 & 14 are left
mad.gif

Just left Memphis clearance store.. nothing.

Had wht red VIs for 80 in scattered sizes.

Typing this as im driving and headed to texas lol. Will see if any goods are at outlets along my route.

Just left Memphis clearance store.. nothing.

Had wht red VIs for 80 in scattered sizes.

Typing this as im driving and headed to texas lol. Will see if any goods are at outlets along my route.

San Marcos Tx Outlet has Cough Drops for $119.99 . I took the Cali Outlet location and number and Manage was real cool told me to wait and he'll change the price for me ...

$97.41 with tax should've bought one more but im good for know .. Full sz run . If they dont ship hmu I can get you guys a pair

San Marcos Tx Outlet has Cough Drops for $119.99 . I took the Cali Outlet location and number and Manage was real cool told me to wait and he'll change the price for me ...

$97.41 with tax should've bought one more but im good for know .. Full sz run . If they dont ship hmu I can get you guys a pair

damn i guess it's safe to say my phone order wasn't even processed. gave all the correct info too
30t6p3b.gif
shipping address was the same as my billing

damn i guess it's safe to say my phone order wasn't even processed. gave all the correct info too
30t6p3b.gif
shipping address was the same as my billing

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

^
I've always been charged immediately.
I was charged 2-3 days after the order. however the day after it had a pending STORE NAME $1.00. and then charged the actual amount.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

^
I've always been charged immediately.
I was charged 2-3 days after the order. however the day after it had a pending STORE NAME $1.00. and then charged the actual amount.

It depends, sometimes I get charged immediately, most of the time 2-3 business days.

It depends, sometimes I get charged immediately, most of the time 2-3 business days.

Originally Posted by zyr12

also depends on how often the store managers do their credit card batching.

quick question guys....
Do you get alot of shoes like Jordan Trunners, Team elite shoes at outlets ?

also, can i use the Footlocker bday voucher at HOH ? or is it for actual FL stores only ?
smile.gif

Originally Posted by zyr12

also depends on how often the store managers do their credit card batching.

quick question guys....
Do you get alot of shoes like Jordan Trunners, Team elite shoes at outlets ?

also, can i use the Footlocker bday voucher at HOH ? or is it for actual FL stores only ?
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom