Official Karmaloop Thread Vol. Bout to be Craaazy Deals

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

it also says ALL ITEMS, but when you try to check out, new items are still excluded.
smh.gif
I had over 500$ in my cart too, looks like im going to keep waiting for a better code. Hopefully tomorrow or Friday.

thats because the guy photo-shopped the picture
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by KobeBeef

POST40 also said all items, but it excluded whatever was on sale too...

actually, it said all items but then said "40% off not applicable to new items" on the banner.
Originally Posted by Brandon3000

^What u coppin? Care to post?

man theres all kinds of stuff in my cart lol 2 g-shocks, like 6 Crooks tees, and some diamond stuff. 250 in clothes and 250 in g-shock basically
laugh.gif
thats whyI am waiting for the new items to get discounted because all the diamond stuff is "new" and so is one of the g-shocks.

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

POST40 also said all items, but it excluded whatever was on sale too...

actually, it said all items but then said "40% off not applicable to new items" on the banner.
Originally Posted by Brandon3000

^What u coppin? Care to post?

man theres all kinds of stuff in my cart lol 2 g-shocks, like 6 Crooks tees, and some diamond stuff. 250 in clothes and 250 in g-shock basically
laugh.gif
thats why I am waiting for the new items to get discounted because all the diamond stuff is "new" and so is one of the g-shocks.
well yeah, but with that-- whatever was on sale also was excluded from the 30% off too (sale items could only receive an additional 10% off) which was bogus.

this is the same actually, when i tried this code, it basically told me the exact same thing as the post40 code did. free shipping with any new item, and anyitem already on sale would get the additional percentage that adds to 40.

So basically the new code is the same as the POST40 code, everything but new items

Call me salty but I'm glad, cuz I dont have no money this year so I'm not missing out like I did last year

I remember Dennis over at Karmaloop saying that the reason there were those crazy sales last year was due to the recession-thang, hence the big sales. But itseems like Karmaloop is doing pretty well on their end. 40% off was still pretty good.

Sleep is the cousin of death homie. Im still mad about missing out on this ONE item that I was gonna buy the day it sold out
mad.gif

^MIDNITE worked for me. just put in an order and used your rep code...'preciate it

Back
Top Bottom