Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Fool huh? So basically a soccer player can wear Jordans on a grass pitch and a basketball player can play in cleats? I'm just going to throw you into my ignore basket because you're just not worth any more of my time.
Name an idiot of a person who would wear cleats on a basketball court & soccer players wearing Jordan's? Haha bruh from the outside looking in your figure of speech game needs work
Went way over your head didn't it, there was a point to that sarcastic comment and you never got it which I'm not surprised about.

i mean i liked em when i saw em online but passed. thought they would be weird with the peach or w/e and the weird green and grey.

honestly they looked awesome in person, too bad some bum who was terrible at basketball was wearing em

:lol:

That's only on NDC Europe but they'll be available on End, Footlocker EU and other various sites.
Footlocker changed their date to wednesday as well..

Tweeted about it to them but no respond.

Its actually in my favor the change of date. I'm able to visit and fit that day haha!

That's only on NDC Europe but they'll be available on End, Footlocker EU and other various sites.

Footlocker changed their date to wednesday as well..
Tweeted about it to them but no respond.
Its actually in my favor the change of date. I'm able to visit and fit that day haha!
View media item 1109454
Yeah I like when the UKs release date is after the US, give me another option.

finishline just restocked a few of the 4th of July's, still not my 11-11.5, if anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

I'm ready to buy my first 7 tomorrow 
smokin.gif

Damn, none of my local FTLs are stocking the GG. Not sure I'm up for a Milwaukee trip this weekend lol, might just try and snag a pair online :nerd:

The last KDs I copped were 5s and I hated those things w/ a passion sold after the first day I wore them, didn't like the 6 after trying it on. Hoping the KD7 is on the comfort and performance level of the KD4, I loved those shoes.

I usually size up in kicks w/ a strap on them, but the toe box looks pretty roomy...how is the strap/arch area of the shoe feel for people that own a pair?

You're gonna be buying more after. They feel godly
pimp.gif
. Makes you half inch taller with them on too.
laugh.gif
can't wait.  

and the good thing is we're getting them locally so i get to try them on and figure out if i have to go up a half size... o and i get to use a b day coupon 
smokin.gif

and its not even about being loyal to Nike.

I rock shoes that I like the look of. It's not a coincidence Nike constantly beats out the competition. Shoes arent only for performance. When you're trying to get money, you obviously have to consider fashion/style/etc. and noboody is gonna rock some tacky looking underarmours.
Not to revive this debate, but I'm moreso a fan of KD than his shoes. He just happens to be with Nike. If he were with UA or Adidas or whatever, I'd still support it.

Not all UA shoes look tacky. Have you seen the Speedforms? They are gorgeous and they fit better than any Nike shoe I've ever put on. I agree that they haven't made any bball shoes that you can rock casually yet, but they are a young company and still establishing roots. They started strictly as a football shirts, accessories, and equipment company.

And I'm telling you, if you are a runner, them Speedform Apollos are GODLY. Trust.

Back
Top Bottom