Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Also for the people who keep asking what size shoe you will need to cop if you haven't got any new kd7's I recommend going a half size up if your foot isn't narrow and are wide.

i feel like it all depends. i think the best bet would be to try them on..I got a 10 and they fit fine casually, loosely laced but when i tighten them up like Im about to hoop it creates to much room in the toe box and i think the 9.5 would be perfect. I get all my hooping shoes in a 10 except for the kobe 9 which i got a 9.5..

white socks?

I'm usually the last person to judge but c'mon bruh
frown.gif

white socks?

I'm usually the last person to judge but c'mon bruh
frown.gif
What are you supposed to wear with them? I mean, I'm all for sock swag, but dude probably wasn't thinkin his **** would be all over a forum with dudes judging his sock swag either. 

I let the inner lining determine my socks. Black, white or grey.

Elites are the matchy matchy colors for bballing. Match shorts or shoes.

Not to turn things racial, but maybe it depends on the color of the skin. I'm guessing a kind of strong contrast between the color of the skin and the sock is okay. Black skin and white socks will look fine with along with a red shoe. Brown skin and white socks and red shoes....ehhh. But I'm pretty sure there are other variables as well. It's all about color complementing I'm guessing.

Alright team, my alarm is now set for me to wake up on the correct day. Wanted to update you all because I'm sure you were worried.

Im down for these GG.. going to be my first 7's and I haven copped a pair of shoes since June, so I'm ready for some new kicks.

I got wide feet, so I plan on sizing up

Back
Top Bottom