Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Man Idgaf about what another man wear but I go with black socks no matter the length. Whites sock die too fast. Black socks turn ashy but that beats brownish old white socks.

Who's ready for the GG?

I AM!

Lol....I wear a size 9.5 so I'm not taking any chances bro. I'll be in pg county so if your from the area you should already kno how it is!
Same county, same size. Good luck sir.
seems like every FTL in area are getting them,, but im not about the camp life no more, so i'll try online, if i miss, then i'll swing by a few local spots before they open an take my chances, 

Went to the mall and the manager at FTL told they were FCFS but was mad enthusiastic talmbout they were going to go "super fast" and they look like "Chrismas morning" :stoneface: what's interesting is that they usually raffle anything that might go quick but not with these.

you gon be near bowie?

Yea I'll be at the Bowie town center. I live in crofton, md. I got a cousin that works at champs at pg plaza. Normally I would just go there cuz I'm guaranteed the shoe but since it's footlocker I'll camp it out. I don't mind camping anyway it gives me a reason to get away from the kids. Lol

seems like every FTL in area are getting them,, but im not about the camp life no more, so i'll try online, if i miss, then i'll swing by a few local spots before they open an take my chances, 

Hope you can get them online. I never have any luck online. Too many people these days using bots. Damn resellers!!! Even if I'm the only one camping out. which I doubt. it's worth it to me cuz I just walk in pay for my kds ,and go home. Leaves the rest of day wide open to do whatever with the fam.

Man Idgaf about what another man wear but I go with black socks no matter the length. Whites sock die too fast. Black socks turn ashy but that beats brownish old white socks.

Who's ready for the GG?

I AM!
On the flip side, anyone else sitting these out?

I love the KD 7...but the combination of already having a few all-red shoes, and not doing the silhouette justice has me sleeping in tomorrow.

KD not leaving nike for UA unless they offer part ownership in the brand if they offer that then nike has a problem...KD is 100 percent outta okc when 2016 gets here by then if they haven't got a title by then its over but im not 100 percent certain he goes to wiz a lot of teams are gonna have cap room with new tv contracts that year he could end up with a texas team or mia or chicago etc

The silhouette of the shoe is something to marvel at but this all red colorway I'm going to have to pass.. Unless it's for a holiday or an event.. Creating an all red or any color shoe besides black and white is kinda weak to me. A lot more could have been done besides dropping green on the swoosh and saying it represents the many nations playing in the fiba world championship.. Yeah I'll believe that one nike lol..

Ik y'all might disagree but a coke white pair of these might have got some of these hypebeasts out their seats and standing outside of FTL

Last edited:
Every picture of the big lateral swoosh I've seen makes it look like holly plant. Not like the splatter on the medial/rear swoosh and tongue logo.

I'm gonna go look at the GG's tomorrow but I really have no need for them. Got plenty of red shoes. We'll see if I have the willpower to leave empty handed. :lol:

Anyone got the NDC link for the GG? And I usually wear like 11.5-12 on Jordans nikes etc, but the lebron 11's were hella narrow on me for size 12. Are these a size 12 or 12.5 if your imo lol thanks fellas

Back
Top Bottom