Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Also, a "poison pill" is the stock UA is offering. That's a very fluid thing. Look at the returns NFL owners got from their shares in UA.

Article I'm referencing info from: http://m.espn.go.com/nba/story?storyId=11384303&src=desktop

Excerpt

I have never tried an Under Armour shoe on but from the looks of them they look pretty stiff/uncomfortable

I have never tried an Under Armour shoe on but from the looks of them they look pretty stiff/uncomfortable

The first kicks they released were. The post micro g kicks have been good money. To me Micro G is much better than lunar foam, but doesn't rise to the level of zoom air. UA makes good performance kicks for the most part. they just haven't mastered the crossover fashion appeal nike has.

So if he does sign all remaining colorways will be a headache to get right  :nerd:  

Depends.
People could lose interest in the kd line as he is no longer with nike
Or
People could try and grab as many pairs as they can
Or
Nike could overproduce whatever colors they would release as a money grab
Or
I could buy all the pairs left and keep them for myself

Who knows :lol:

as long as the underarmor kd isn't ugly (it probably will be) i won't have a problem. under armos shoes are actually pretty dank. perform well, tons o ventilation, the foam cushion is amazing

Am I wrong to think that if UA gets Durant..the price of older KDs will skyrocket in the price that they will sell for? :rolleyes

Am I wrong to think that if UA gets Durant..the price of older KDs will skyrocket in the price that they will sell for?
eyes.gif
From a logic standpoint it shouldn't but we don't think based on logic so probably

Last edited:
From a logic standpoint it shouldn't be we don't think based on logic so probably

I don't think it will make that big a difference. Although I guess things are a bit different now, this isn't the first time a star player has switched shoe companies in his prime. I don't think the move to Nike made Kobe's Adidas shoes skyrocket in value. Or when KG went from Nikes to Adidas.

Nike will still be able to re-release all the KDs under a different name if it wants, which would dilute the value of what's already out there. So, I'm not going to go stockpiling KDs on the hopes I'm going to be able to re-sell them for a crazy profit once the move to UA is official.

Anyone feel that the kd 7 wasn't as breathable as your thought it was? Due to the mesh being backed by that nylon in the lining

I don't think it will make that big a difference. Although I guess things are a bit different now, this isn't the first time a star player has switched shoe companies in his prime. I don't think the move to Nike made Kobe's Adidas shoes skyrocket in value. Or when KG went from Nikes to Adidas.

Nike will still be able to re-release all the KDs under a different name if it wants, which would dilute the value of what's already out there. So, I'm not going to go stockpiling KDs on the hopes I'm going to be able to re-sell them for a crazy profit once the move to UA is official.
I see what you're saying but at the same time i just feel like those who already have them are immediately going to put "OG" and rise prices if/ when retros come around. And I'd have to argue  that the KD line may be more popular than the two you mentioned. Only time will tell on what the majority decides

I see what you're saying but at the same time i just feel like those who already have them are immediately going to put "OG" and rise prices if/ when retros come around. And I'd have to argue  that the KD line may be more popular than the two you mentioned. Only time will tell on what the majority decides

I agree with that completely. Plus, I think having "limited" or "exclusive" kicks is much more of a thing now than it was back then. So, I definitely think its possible that the re-sale prices on KDs may go up. But I don't think they'll get up to crazy amounts, like with some models of OG Jordans.

:lol: yall fail to realize that the older KDs aren't HYPED therefore the beasts won't go crazy over them. Too many shoes coming out these days.

what a pointless post. literally go to the closest mall and try some on. Their micro g foam is more comfortable than lunarlon for lots of people (not me).

what a pointless post. literally go to the closest mall and try some on. Their micro g foam is more comfortable than lunarlon for lots of people (not me).

-__-

Anyways..Nike will help me save more if they lose Durant..

Last edited:
laugh.gif
yall fail to realize that the older KDs aren't HYPED therefore the beasts won't go crazy over them. Too many shoes coming out these days.
There's many a shoe with a 29.99 outlet tag that go for 300+

Back
Top Bottom