• What The KD7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

pic via  @abt_lrj23

PE
the shoe or the boot
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Never thought i would say this but this KD 7 Lifestyles with the clear blue sole are fire... Nice Shoe + Anti ape Price = Copped.. I really like the fact that they are affordable and i could actually go into the store to try on a pair...and I protected the bottom so they will stay icey forever..
sole protectors dont prevent color changing forever

Never thought i would say this but this KD 7 Lifestyles with the clear blue sole are fire... Nice Shoe + Anti ape Price = Copped.. I really like the fact that they are affordable and i could actually go into the store to try on a pair...and I protected the bottom so they will stay icey forever..
you just had to say this
mean.gif
 welp here we go
laugh.gif

I never seen an all white one though I've only seen black we need close up, I bet the straps got nike checks
roll.gif

Take this for what it is. My outlet which has gotten the N7 4 5 and 6. Won't be getting the 7.

1.) Either limited
Or
2.) RD isn't the 7/8th (which is why it hasn't shown up on inbounds)

kix has the n7 posted for release on the 8th. which is stupid because there is 10 more shoes that release

Last edited:

under perfect conditions they do.. it blocks the uv and if it covers everything it blocks the oxygen to drastically slow down oxidation..

under perfect conditions they do.. it blocks the uv and if it covers everything it blocks the oxygen to drastically slow down oxidation..
not forever
see yall in dec for the texas or if the exts drop before then or when the debate is over

I don't know about other sizes but I've always found KDs to be sparse on the bay, especially in 14/15.

So recap...

N7s - early Nov.

Cave Purples - late Nov

Texas - Dec.

Pony Hairs (
laugh.gif
) whenever

Black/gum EXT potentially Dec/Jan?

Sorry if it's been asked; tried searching, but didn't find anything.

What's the difference with an "EP" KD 7 compared to a regular one?

Is it something like a "GC" (Greater China) shoe?

footlocker has the N7's on their release calender for the 8th this Saturday. Called the local footlocker as well and said they are getting them, so the release date is solid now.

I realized that the KD 5 was basically the Hyperdunk 2011 and the KD 6 was basically the Hyperdunk 2012 low. So what is the KD 7? 

footlocker has the N7's on their release calender for the 8th this Saturday. Called the local footlocker as well and said they are getting them, so the release date is solid now.
They doin raffle or wat? I hope mine has them not gonna call or else that'll make the employees want them, I'll just be up there bright and early sat mornin

Happens all the time. Can't even get mad when most of the time the initial pics of the shoes are some horribly blurry pics :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom