Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
I hate when NDC doesn't put stuff on the Calendar
mean.gif

I came here to post this and was beaten!  News travels quick around here.  I am too on the fence with these, because there is so much I plan to buy over the next two months.  

EDIT

Just decided if I can get em online fine, not putting too much effort into these. 

Last edited:
Says limited, I wonder if they get snatched up by 8:03 tomorrow on NDC?  For those in the DMV Nike Georgetown will have them as FCFS

Just called my local outlet and they said they aren't getting the N7 either. They got every previous n7 release though. Guess I'll try online in the morning and if I don't get them.....oh well.

If those pics that were shown earlier were in fact the Texas cw, than count me in.

Just called my local outlet and they said they aren't getting the N7 either. They got every previous n7 release though. Guess I'll try online in the morning and if I don't get them.....oh well.

Wait what?? Youre not talking about The Legends are you???

That really blows if the Kansas outlet isnt getting them. Hella people at my college were talking about camping out there. I had like 10 people pay me to camp for them. Guess I have to give them their money back :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom