Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What The KD7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
 Quote:

cw is trash
katt_williams.jpg

Let me say it again.  Best cw in NOVEMBER

N7 fund is tied to young Native American athletes. Some Nike outlet stores are located near Native American territories or populations.

So good of Nike to let all the young, sporty Native Americans have "easier" access to a shoe that their culture inspired. If their ancestors knew they would have it so good they might not have put up such a struggle. SMH at Nike's lame attempts to appear big-hearted. The shoe is pretty sick tho IMO so maybe I'm a big hypocrite..

So good of Nike to let all the young, sporty Native Americans have "easier" access to a shoe that their culture inspired. If their ancestors knew they would have it so good they might not have put up such a struggle. SMH at Nike's lame attempts to appear big-hearted. The shoe is pretty sick tho IMO so maybe I'm a big hypocrite..
All types of salt

Last year Chandler Nike Factory Store had them and most got hashed to the wall. I walked in a couple months after they released and was like what the hell. All these N7's. The GS sizes stayed on the floor a little longer before they got hashed as well.

Last edited:
All types of salt

Salt...Is that the word the kids use nowadays when someone offers a critique instead of the usual blind loyalty?

Last edited:
If the KD 7 N7s are in the same numbers as the 6, y'all have nothing to worry about

The N7 6s were a cakewalk imo. It was a outlet release, but they had 'em for a loooong time. They even went on sale after awhile 

Back
Top Bottom