Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Was having so much problems using mobile to grab them but finally did...what's up with every retailer but nike not offering free shipping

Disappointed that these aren't discounted on Swoosh :smh:

I really want a pair but no discount no go for right now..

Disappointed that these aren't discounted on Swoosh :smh:

I really want a pair but no discount no go for right now..

I was pissed man...swoosh has changed up so much now of days, nike doesn't know what they want to discount anymore lol.

Hoping to stroll into Footlocker on my lunch and cop. NDC still has em so that makes me feel hopefull.

Reactions: ct3
GR KDs don't sell out day 1 and idk why people expected these to. Everyone who wants em will get them. Their sitting at a few spots at my area. No rush.

Do you guys think that they will do something similar to the 2k14 Lebron 11s with the KD 7s? Since KD is the cover athlete of this year's 2k it seems they might continue that feature.

Sorry for thefoul pic I just did a quick screenshot
KD legs lookin like he been bulkin up :nerd:

I really wish foiks would stop using the term "sitting" especially for a shoe that released a little over 3 hours ago. And most malls just opened on the east an hour ago ON A THURSDAY :smh:

I went TTS, same as my VI

Last edited:
Need a blackout kd 7 id ASAP. But need to save my money for the kobe fk lows but good news is id just came out, will be there to make for the rest of this shoe year for the 7 so I got plenttttyyyy of time unless they pull that sb from last year and run outta materials and people striking in china. Hopefully that won't happen. Took me like more than 2 months to get my blackout 6 id's and blackout kobe 8 id's and amnesty 8 id's. Not totally in love with what I've seen yet tho. Some on foot pics look clean and slick, and some make the shoe look clunky, kinda like most lebron shoes look like bricks on my feet. That's why I'm into Kobe's, especially the 8 where they look narrow, slim and slick. And that's why I loved the kd 6s. The back of these kinda look clunky but I hope I'm wrong and they aren't like lebron lows and more like the 4s or 6s. Need to try these on feet ASAP and see the sizing too. I wore half size down on kd 6s and half up on kd 4s and Kd 5s tts tho I wasn't a fan of the 5 being a lowtop guy.

Last edited:
I just got back from my local HOH. I ended up getting my TTS in these, which is a 11.5. I also wear a 11.5 in the KD VI. The length is perfect. The width was a little snug if you strap it tight. If you strap it loose, then it was fine. The size 12 was way too long for me. They also let me use the bday coupon, so for $125, great deal.

I just got back from my local HOH. I ended up getting my TTS in these, which is a 11.5. I also wear a 11.5 in the KD VI. The length is perfect. The width was a little snug if you strap it tight. If you strap it loose, then it was fine. The size 12 was way too long for me. They also let me use the bday coupon, so for $125, great deal.
Repped. So overall fit about same as VI?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom