**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

I hated Q because I heard hands on the wheel, man of the year, and hell of a night first and I was like this dude is bad he just has dope beats. Then I heard studio and I'm like ok let me see if he has any more smooth songs like that. Ran through oxy and once I heard break the bank it was a wrap. Looking forward to his new project this year.

Blank Face was arguably the best rap album of last year (aside from RTJ3). Check it out.

Blank Face is probably my favorite rap album from last year.

I would love an official Black Hippy album. Ten tracks, no BS.

Playing now. Repped.

Let me know how you like it and if you think any changes would make it better. I already recognized I missed a layup by not putting Swimming Pools after 'u' the way those bottles clanking at the end of 'u' going right into 'Pour up (drank)'. :pimp:

That got me thinking which track do ya'll think Q would have skated on from DAMN 
nerd.gif
 feel like DNA would be the obvious choice

Last edited:
Let me know how you like it and if you think any changes would make it better. I already recognized I missed a layup by not putting Swimming Pools after 'u' the way those bottles clanking at the end of 'u' going right into 'Pour up (drank)'. :pimp:

This is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] the way it is. Love to the Recipe [emoji]128561[/emoji].

I'm convinced he intended for DAMN to be played backwards as well... sounds and feels too cohesive played backwards

I think Q coulda skated on XXX. n FEAR. based on Black Thoughts, which is my favorite track on BFLP n kuz Yay Yay n Sacrilegious

Last edited:
LOVE. featuring Drake and The Weeknd with new verses from all 3

they would try to outdo each other and you're gonna get a crazy verse from both...win win for all parties bc it would be an automatic hit no matter how it sounded

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom