Official Kevin Durant hate thread Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Dude joined one of the lamest teams in the league with his lame *** personality he fits like a glove.

**** KD. Scream it from the rooftops. Hope they boo him every game he plays over there.

Imma always look at him differently.

I ain't gonna say **** KD but man.....

I never thought of KD as an 'alpha' anyway, was shocked at first, but whatever.

I think the newer generation of superstars in the nba just dread the thought of being given the barkley stamp if they havent won a ring by the time thier careers are over.

This move is like a fail safe for kd. He gets a couple "easy" rings while playing for a super team just so no one can put him in the barkley bracket. Then he leaves GS to go back to OKC to prove he can do it on his own like bron did.

No reason to throw the Knicks in there 
laugh.gif

I think the newer generation of superstars in the nba just dread the thought of being given the barkley stamp if they havent won a ring by the time thier careers are over.

This move is like a fail safe for kd. He gets a couple "easy" rings while playing for a super team just so no one can put him in the barkley bracket. Then he leaves GS to go back to OKC to prove he can do it on his own like bron did.

They all saw what happened to Bron.

But Bron was still getting slander until last month.

I'm banned from the offseason thread currently so I gotta air my opinions in here.

I love KD, one of the best players in the history of the game already and just an all great person from all accounts.

I don't agree with this move at all. You were one game away from beating this team with the organization and state that rode with you every step of the way. From a basketball standpoint the move makes sense but as a competitor, I don't see how you can do this. Dude shot like **** in the conference finals and him playing better might have put them over the the top.

OKC made moves to make themselves even better and could've done even more had KD signed. They just got one of the best young coaches and all the young guys took a step forward in the playoffs.

I don't understand how you don't atleast sign the 1+1 and give it one more shot.

Even though he probably wins the next 3 titles, it will never be looked at the same way had he won just 1 in OKC.

Ask Bron about that.

This is devasting for the state of Oklahoma. With my girl being from there, having traveled there and gone to games, he was a saint here.

He could do absolutely no wrong and had a level of reach with the fans that you just can't get in bigger markets.

Can't lie though, definitely interested to see both teams next year and hope they meet in the playoffs.

I think the move means that Westbrook won't commit to resigning with OKC... I don't think durant leaves if Westbrook is willing to sign a long term deal..

Why delay the inevitable? Without each other, OKC ain't a contender. Plus he wouldn't be able to sign with GSW next year if they matched any offers for HB..

I think the move means that Westbrook won't commit to resigning with OKC... I don't think durant leaves if Westbrook is willing to sign a long term deal..

Why delay the inevitable? Without each other, OKC ain't a contender. Plus he wouldn't be able to sign with GSW next year if they matched any offers for HB..

You know, I didn't think about that.

Maybe KD talked to Russ and Russ said he wasn't going to resign.

GSW wasn't matching anything on Barnes though, that's a moot point.

I changed the thread title and took out the Thunder because they didn't really do anything, but still...

As another poster said if he wins it would not be the same as if he did it in OKC.

good point I guess, but it just looks bad going to the team that just punked you.

They are reporting that the players for the GSW were recruiting KD since last season.

Isn't that like against the rules somehow?

Can't like the league fine and/or block this from happening if it's against the rules?

To others asking why are the Knicks in there is because I'm a Knicks fan and I don't understand why these big stars don't realize if they win a championship for the Knicks they would be considered a god.

If LeBum or Durant were to come to the Knicks and win just one championship in the mecca they would be praised as better then MJ :smh:

They are reporting that the players for the GSW were recruiting KD since last season.

Isn't that like against the rules somehow?

Can't like the league fine and/or block this from happening if it's against the rules?

To others asking why are the Knicks in there is because I'm a Knicks fan and I don't understand why these big stars don't realize if they win a championship for the Knicks they would be considered a god.

If LeBum or Durant were to come to the Knicks and win just one championship in the mecca they would be praised as better then MJ :smh:

You know, after thinking about this for a bit, OK will be fine. They still have Westbrook, and they have a good coach in Donovan. I think the key is more in those 2 pieces, than a player who has seemed to have lost interest anyway.

Back
Top Bottom