Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Damn. I've been waiting forever for an all black Kobe but I think I'm going to roll with the Black Horses. I don't think they'll sell out but I hope they don't.

View media item 2161933My only pair of Kobe XI mesh GR, which I unDS'd today. I was pleasantly surprised with how much more comfortable it was compared to my XI mesh ID. This pair seemed a little wider which was able to accommodate my wide feet.

Well after the whole footlocker ordeal I kinda just went and got the tinkers for $110 at the Woodburn, Oregon nike outlet. Had to use a $50 mvp pass but I didn't want to buy anything else really anyways.

Supposedly the top is the Kobe XI "Fundamental" dropping October 1st & the bottom is the TB out now. Is this true or is the top just an iD?

I wish the mesh material was similar to the Kobe 8s or 9s because I like the silhouette better on the XIs but I'm not feeling the mesh material they used.
If they used the material they used for the 3ds and moved the swoosh to the toe box, wouldve been instacop. I hope these will sit thru discount coz Im getting the black horse before these.

Supposedly the top is the Kobe XI "Fundamental" dropping October 1st & the bottom is the TB out now. Is this true or is the top just an iD?
It's correct.  Not much difference between the two.  They should have reversed them.  The 10 Fundamentals had the black sock liner like the 11 team does.  If I had to choose between the two 11s here, think I would go with the Fundamentals on top.

Last edited:

It's correct.  Not much difference between the two.  They should have reversed them.  The 10 Fundamentals had the black sock liner like the 11 team does.  If I had to choose between the two 11s here, think I would go with the Fundamentals on top.
Ditto. I'll most likely get both for ball since I've been solely playing in my Fundamentals the past 4 months. 

So who's copping the Black Horses? I'm really feeling them. I haven't copped anything since the Mamba Days ID

Why this look like Andrew Bynum though 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom