Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I haven't bought a single EM XI.

Unless there's a surprise down the pipeline, I'm in for the Black Horses and that's it.

For all of you not sure about mambacurials, here are a few on foot pics to help. Although not as awesome as the 8, still very cool imo.

[/quote]
Nice kicks. They look great to me. I just cant decide if I am gonna buy them or not. You guys think these will sell quick?

Does anyone have experience buying off of KicksUSA? Are they reliable with orders or do they frequently cancel orders because of inventory? On Friday I purchased the Kobe XI BHM from foot locker for 175 then on Saturday I found a much better deal and purchased what must have been the last Kobe XI BHM off of KicksUSA for 119 because right after it was OOS. Should I cancel my FL order before it ships out or should I wait in case my KicksUSA order cancels?

the away lakers hitting outlets have me hoping they hit a deeper discount. between those and mambacurial I'll be done w these.

Well fellas I hope you don't mind but I was cleaning out the ol closet and decided to take pics of the kobe collection. I have about 90% of it in a few photos that I'm gonna post.

Hey, not too shabby! I see that there's a pattern of doubling up on colorways you like on the different Kobe lines . My collection is very similar...a select few colorways and doubling up on the ones I really like. It was only on the Kobe XI line when I decided to get every elite colorway plus I still doubled up on the CW I really like. I went out of control this year. Lol

Best Kobes 
nthat.gif

The EMs are going to hit discounts with the quickness. I didn't even know there were that many FTLs in the US.

View media item 2164112
Ridiculously fast shipping from sns! From london to memphis and then puerto rico in 1 day (friday to saturday) picked them up today though. Really nice in person but I don't mess with barça; these are for the lil bro

Glad to help. Just waiting on black horses to hit the sale rack. No way that green is gonna sell. I think Mambacurial EMs will go on sale like all the other EM colors. Paid $140 for the eulogy and $102 for the Avars. Only pair I paid retail for so far was the Mambacurial Barcelona.

Back
Top Bottom