Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
speaking of fundamentals, i remember when some kid wanted to trade me their kobe 10 fundamentals for my kobe 9 BHM... straight up trade. was so persistent with it too, i felt bad but had to tell him off eventually to get him off my case :smh:

Thanks.  Was on my way back to Denver from the Midwest.  Found a footlocker along the way in Kansas City that had em.  Manager price matched their website but wouldn't stack a coupon on top of it.  Walked out with the shoes for $130.  Repped.
You're lucky!  Around here they'd rather lose a sale than match the online price. 

Edit:  What's even the point of having separate website and store prices?  FL (and their sister companies) have some really stupid policies that have no place in today's interconnected economy.  Almost every other retailer price matches competitors prices online, it's no wonder FL's stock has been on a steady nosedive for the past year.

Last edited:
You're lucky!  Around here they'd rather lose a sale than match the online price. 

Edit:  What's even the point of having separate website and store prices?  FL (and their sister companies) have some really stupid policies that have no place in today's interconnected economy.  Almost every other retailer price matches competitors prices online, it's no wonder FL's stock has been on a steady nosedive for the past year.
I didn't know that sometimes they don't price match their own website. What I do know is that their return policy sucks. That's the reason I buy 90% of my shoes directly from Nike.

Yup, i don't buy from footlocker anymore after a few bad experiences. They send me displayed shoes twice with flyknit that was touch so much by customers that its faded. The left shoe is ruin & the right side is brand new. With that said, during the return process you won't get your money back until at least 3 months after many chats with the reps. Smh

I didn't know that sometimes they don't price match their own website. What I do know is that their return policy sucks. That's the reason I buy 90% of my shoes directly from Nike.

Repped! Jealous
Dang, can u say double up. Nice!
I appreciate it fellas. I decided to pick up the 11's like there is no 12's lol. I'm hoping that the 12's are a joke but I bet they wont be lol. Ive been very fortunate through outlet deals and online discounts to only pay retail for the ID's and one pair of Tinkers.

Footlocker has the worst customer service. I really don't like buying from them at all. Even if a shoe is 20 dollars more expensive to order through Nike I am doing it. I have ordered two pairs of BHM's through them and they came in beat up and worn. They have told me that orders are going though when they are not which had me miss out a couple deals. I returned a pair to a FTL once and they almost didn't take it because they thought it looked creased (probably tried on in store from someone). Just overall I haven't had a great experience with them.

So excited for Mambacurials.
I'm excited as well though I feel like I might be disappointed when I see them in person next Thursday. I hope I'm not disappointed because I know I won't be by the Barcelona once I see them in person but I'd rather spend 215$CAD on the Mambacurials than 295$ CAD on the Barcelona. Meanwhile, the Dark Horse are growing on me!

Wow!!
You guys make me worry about my order now, buying sneakers in stores before, no problem for me so far.
But with all these on-line order and shipping issues you talked about.......:smh::smh:

Picked up the Barcelona at HOH with $20 vip coupon. Hands down my favorite Kobe 11 so far. I would not mind to double up if this ever go on deep discount.

If they could of figured out a way to put the swoosh on the toe box on the EM mambacurials it would have looked a little better.

With all the old CWs coming out on the XIs you think Nike would have released a Chaos CWs on the Elite version.

Back
Top Bottom