Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Hey, not too shabby! I see that there's a pattern of doubling up on colorways you like on the different Kobe lines . My collection is very similar...a select few colorways and doubling up on the ones I really like. It was only on the Kobe XI line when I decided to get every elite colorway plus I still doubled up on the CW I really like. I went out of control this year. Lol
Appreciate it sir. Yea I learned my lesson on the double up pretty quick. I didn't double on Gradients or Sulfurs and I have regrets. I would rather have a second pair and move later on if I truly don't want it. I kinda feel that getting doubles of what you want is better than having all the cws but certain models deserve the every cw treatment and the Kobe 11 is one of them.

I have went crazy on the 11's because of the price and how great of a hoop shoe they are for me. I haven't had any problems with traction at all. I'm working my way (if not there) for out of control with the 11's. Still missing USA, Parkers, Innovations (out of the ones that I want).

I had doubles of a few pairs of my favorite kicks but I don't really wear out the shoes anymore. I wear them a little bit, clean them, and put them back in the box lol. New shoes are always coming out too. 

Everyday the back-order date gets kicked out another day.  Starting to wonder...  To those of you that copped with ease, congrats
mean.gif

Last edited:

I'm excited as well though I feel like I might be disappointed when I see them in person next Thursday. I hope I'm not disappointed because I know I won't be by the Barcelona once I see them in person but I'd rather spend 215$CAD on the Mambacurials than 295$ CAD on the Barcelona. Meanwhile, the Dark Horse are growing on me!
I just saw the Barcelona in store. I must admit, I'm slightly disappointed. I didn't get the "must cop...now!" like I had with the Eulogy. I feel like the suede tab doesn't belong on the shoe, the whole shoe didn't "pop", it wasn't as vibrant as I thought it would be. For sure, I'd get them for 200$ but I don't 295$CAD+tx like them at the moment. Let's see the Mambacurials and Dark Horse now. That being said, I still think that the Kobe XI line has been the most consistent line "colorway wise" this year so far.

I just saw the Barcelona in store. I must admit, I'm slightly disappointed. I didn't get the "must cop...now!" like I had with the Eulogy. I feel like the suede tab doesn't belong on the shoe, the whole shoe didn't "pop", it wasn't as vibrant as I thought it would be. For sure, I'd get them for 200$ but I don't 295$CAD+tx like them at the moment. Let's see the Mambacurials and Dark Horse now. That being said, I still think that the Kobe XI line has been the most consistent line "colorway wise" this year so far.

You're nuts. I think that 295$CAD+tx is talking and I understand.

Barcelona's are beautiful in hand. :smokin

Was able to see the Black Horses in hand, and also have the Barcas, and have to very respectfully disagree.  The Barcas and the Black Horses are two of the four XIs (FTBs and Brazils are the other two) that really give off that HTM vibe.  I put a top 5 on here last night, and really struggled to not put the Barcas in it.  Almost want to take the GCRs out of my top 5 and put the Barcas in.  I do agree 100% with you though that $300 is really rough for a GR.  With tax and shipping, that's just too much.

Back to those Black Horses.  After seeing them first hand today, VERY impressed.  As GRs go, it's right there with the Beethoven 9 IMO.  The Beethoven seemed like it should have been a HTM kinda shoe, and not a GR.  This does too.  They also remind me of the Racecar Xs a little bit, which I'm still too scared to un-DS to this day.  I wanted to be able to walk out of the store with those Black Horses so bad today
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
So we're getting HTM elites and a MC id...right??? Latter feels like a given, but haven't even heard a rumor re the HTM. April in Milan again?

Hoping for that reserved pair on the Black Horses just like I got on the Barcelona's and the Mamba EM's.  Nike starting to read my mind.

Looks like Nike redid the "HTM" with the "ETM" pack, Eric Avar, Tinker and Mark Parker.

So we're getting HTM elites and a MC id...right??? Latter feels like a given, but haven't even heard a rumor re the HTM. April in Milan again?

unfortunately i dont think we are getting any HTM

i think nike just gave us those separate releases of the tinkers, avars, and parkers

Back
Top Bottom