Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
IMG_3445.JPG

Nice to see the XI squad still doing its thing. :nthat: Still rock mine on the regular when the weather isnt complete garbage here in the D.

MOI is one of the few colorways I never got a chance to cop. I hear they're still in outlets so here's to hoping...

XI crew, lets keep this thread alive! Find anything on the low? Post it here!

Attachments

• COLLECT.png
    COLLECT.png
    467.6 KB · Views: 49
How much would you guys drop on GCR pair? Realistically?
I got mine for $175 shipped. Improbably wouldnt do anymore than that still, althought they are drying up on ebay. You might have to spend a little more at this point. Good luck.

Handful of Hyper Grapes on eBay without boxes for under a $100

Snagged a pair for $87 shipped with eBay coupon.

These are still the only shoes I play ball in.

Seen some of the BHM's on eBay new with no box...those are straight fire!! My pair is getting old so I might have to try to cop another 13 if I can find em for $200 or a little less.

Seen some of the BHM's on eBay new with no box...those are straight fire!! My pair is getting old so I might have to try to cop another 13 if I can find em for $200 or a little less.

BHM colorways are one of my fav 11s. I tripped up when they were on sale for $100. Ran a pair to the ground hooping, have 2 on ice. I want to wear them everytime i see them. Good luck on finding your pair. I love the 11s.

Back
Top Bottom