Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Are these legit? Took advantage of the ebay coupon on these Eulogy's.

I didn't realize they made good fakes until after the purchase.

Aren't the fakes really easily recognizable? Like the toe box on all the fakes look comically bad tbh

Aren't the fakes really easily recognizable? Like the toe box on all the fakes look comically bad tbh

That's what I thought. Then I saw an almost 1:1 video from a UA seller. Which begs the question, why is someone making these at all.

I love 11's but can never get these to fit. Do these stretch out at all? Still too narrow for me near the toe box. I'm a 9E brannock, and got a 10.5 /smh

Bought a pair of mangos for $116 the other day. Kicking myself for not getting them on clearance from Nike at $65 when they had them but sometimes you miss out like that. For me it’s mesh > Flyknit.

I love 11's but can never get these to fit. Do these stretch out at all? Still too narrow for me near the toe box. I'm a 9E brannock, and got a 10.5 /smh

The flyknit does but the midsole doesn't, it kept pinching into my pinky toe when I planted my foot and moved laterally

The flyknit does but the midsole doesn't, it kept pinching into my pinky toe when I planted my foot and moved laterally

Thanks. That's exactly where's it's tight for me, right at the side of my pinky toe. If I take off socks, it's ok. I'm usually a 10 in Nikes.

The Kobe AD Mid in size 10 actually fits perfect.

someone struck gold damn

x0szrlx4kpy01.jpg

I know this is the XI thread but I recently came up on a Kobe 4 near DS for like $35 lol, can you ball in these old ball shoes still or will they fall apart easily?

Back
Top Bottom