Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Naw there were plenty around. Foot locker even had them for $100. I was able to double up on this thanks to the FL deal.

Hi guys, I recently got a used-once Kobe XI FTB. I'd like to ball in them but I'd like to ask if the gold parts (the swoosh and the date at the heel) would come off or scuff easily? Otherwise might just use them casually lol. Thanks!

Does anyone know the going price for the FTB XI?
I’m thinking of getting a pair for $400? But I want to make sure I’m not over paying, I know the price has dropped a lot since its release.

Thanks in advance.

I’ve been searching hi and low for a full length insole for these. I been looking for used IDs on eBay or somebody just selling them.... no luck

5E328748-0F59-4A09-9F10-9E99463D58D7.jpeg
I’ve been searching hi and low for a full length insole for these. I been looking for used IDs on eBay or somebody just selling them.... no luck

Look for some lightly used lebron 11s on eBay. I found some recently, they fit perfectly, and coincidentally, matched my draft days :D

Do you guys like hooping in the EM or Elite?

Just copped the EM off the bay and gonna do a lebron XI midsole swap. Lightweight, ultra bretlathable and responsive.

EM for me but they’re not as durable. I haven’t had any problems in my draft days but I’ve seen a lot of people post pics of them tearing, especially on the outside part by the front of the swoosh down to the sole (I’m blanking on what it’s called). The part above the outrigger

Do you guys like hooping in the EM or Elite?

Just copped the EM off the bay and gonna do a lebron XI midsole swap. Lightweight, ultra bretlathable and responsive.
I tried on the EMs and they were way too narrow for me so I never got a chance to hoop in them. Spent hundreds of hours in my XI Elite Lows and love playing in them. My favorite model to hoop in.

Back
Top Bottom