Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

He's not losing money nor is he using a swoosh account. He's from a no tax state like Oregon, Montana and several others. After you factor the $24 rebate on each shoe from ebates he profits around $25 per shoe. I guess for some people its worth the hassle. 
One can make a decent profit if they're using something like ebates.  People also do it with FL releases by utilizing military discounts if they were military, or are related to a vet.  And if you happen to be a vet, or have a parent that was a vet...and you're in a no-tax for clothing state...

Last edited:
Thought Kentucky was gonna be laced in kobes today

Only saw like 1 player with them on

Disappointed

Got damn talk about toe box stretch
sick.gif

Cannot stand seeing extra tightened shoes

Got damn thats annoying
My feet hurt after watching that.  He bent his shoe so much lmao

definitely way over tightened but still that stretch is intense

Remixx do they feel anything like the 6? Also how do they run?

Last edited:
definitely way over tightened but still that stretch is intense

Remixx do they feel anything like the 6? Also how do they run?

The Icons? I've never owned a pair of 6's..

If anything the Icons feel very lifestyle.. They don't feel like an athletic shoe of any sort. Almost kind of uncomfortable.. I wore them to the gym. The tongue has no elastic straps which I hated the most. That caused the laces to constantly loosen up and need to be tied again. If I had to compare the fit to any shoe, it would be the Jordan 13. I own multiple pairs of 13's and they've never felt like a basketball shoe.

Checked out the Eulogies today.......best release so far......hands down. I almost walked out of the store with them but turned away to hit the ebates. I figured i would lock them in now and cop later at a lower price and return. Gonna double on these for sure. 

I will be making this same post in about 3 weeks by the way talking about the bl's

Bruce Lee's might be the best ones yet man only L are the ASGs with the easters possibly being a 2nd L for XIs

Back
Top Bottom