Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Not a huge fan of the Easters and the Bruce Lee's are a pass for me, let the wallet breathe for a moment and wait for a new CW to show up.

Hold on

U, Mr SuperStarLord, are gonna pass on a CW lol?

Specially the Bruce Bruces?

I can see passing on the Easters, those are whack juice

But the Bruces?

U bump your head bruh?

Maybe when RD gets closer you'll change your mind

Hold on

U, Mr SuperStarLord, are gonna pass on a CW lol?

Specially the Bruce Bruces?

I can see passing on the Easters, those are whack juice

But the Bruces?

U bump your head bruh?

Maybe when RD gets closer you'll change your mind
hahaha damn, already got me thinking about a turn. I'm not sure about the yellow, thats a tall order for me to be able to pull off.  I passed on the Achilles because I can't do red.  I do like Bruce Lee though...

I'm going to next friday's game and realized he might be out of that one too. I was taking my daughter to that game so she could see him one last time.

They have a back to back then a day off then a game on friday. I know he will play the road game Wednesday but the home game friday he might skip. :smh:
I almost went to the game yesterday because I've never seen him play. Never been a fan of him but appreciate the fact that he's a beast on the court. Good thing my friends wanted to come bbq instead. I would have been pissed. I went to the last warriors vs lakers game. He didn't play either. It's hit or miss with him. I'm sure he's gonna play against Cleveland and Miami tho

They got the bruce lees released here early in Taiwan. Comes out to 200USD converted... debating on these or the BHMs...

hahaha damn, already got me thinking about a turn. I'm not sure about the yellow, thats a tall order for me to be able to pull off.  I passed on the Achilles because I can't do red.  I do like Bruce Lee though...

Yeah that yella is a bit much to pull off casually

I gotta grab tho since I missed out on the BL IXs

I don't get it why sell them to lose money?
I know seller is selling one but losing money or break even after fees and shipping? Unless seller trying to get feedback up, I don't understand it.

Not necessarily, if he was losing money he could just return them to store. More than likely a swoosh account, state no taxes, discount, gift etc. Multiple ways he could sell at this price and still come out on top.
He's not losing money nor is he using a swoosh account. He's from a no tax state like Oregon, Montana and several others. After you factor the $24 rebate on each shoe from ebates he profits around $25 per shoe. I guess for some people its worth the hassle. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom