Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

Pardon my ignorance, but how do I know which would have them? And do I just call and ask for Xmas kobes?
I don't know if they still do it, but in the past, I was able to provide info (like the product code) at my local factory store (along with size).  They were able to check the system and find any available out there at other locations.  If I'm not mistaken, I think I've also seen people tweet cs and provide them with the product code, and they were able to track an item down if available.
When you call or ask nike on twitter just give them this code to look up 802560-076

Pardon my ignorance, but how do I know which would have them? And do I just call and ask for Xmas kobes?

Start by calling the tanger outlet that was posted last page and see if they have some still. Look up the style code number so they can search the shoe. If they don't they can look them up in the system and they can tell you which stores to call that have your size.

Any other NT'er that can post their outlet info that has the Xmas X for this dude ?

Last edited:
It could be that Nike didn't ship any yet to LA aside from kobes size. Next season you'll see everyone in the 11s
Hmm, we'll see.

Russell is signed to Nike and was one of the first players to wear the 11s, so I'm sure he'd be wearing them if he thought they were as good as the 10s.

Only thing limited about this shoe is the number of times you gonna wear it 
laugh.gif
.......there seems to be a FSR still on the SNKRS app.

I wonder if cats in here gonna start feeling differently about this shoe now that its sitting. Be honest, If you bought 2 pairs this morning and Nike still has a FSR you second guessing how much you like them huh?

Didn't sit because they went straight to the outlets.
eek.gif
. Maaan...outlets around Houston only get straight trash like irregular Lunarglides and off colored Hyperrevs!

eek.gif
. Maaan...outlets around Houston only get straight trash like irregular Lunarglides and off colored Hyperrevs!
THIS. I've had more luck at the Nike Clearance store in Conroe than all the Nike "outlets" in Houston combined
Cypress is the best of the bunch IMO. But overall, you're right, they aren't that great.

Unrelated, but ..., Nike needs to hurry up and put the White Horses on Swoosh doe.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure Nike has to pay royalties if they use Bruce's name hence the 9's being the Kung Fu's

Only thing limited about this shoe is the number of times you gonna wear it :lol: .......there seems to be a FSR still on the SNKRS app.

I wonder if cats in here gonna start feeling differently about this shoe now that its sitting. Be honest, If you bought 2 pairs this morning and Nike still has a FSR you second guessing how much you like them huh?

If they sell out fine, if they dont, let em sit, either way I copped because I like them. If they are fire in person as they look in the pics they will be worn ALOT this spring and summer.

Start by calling the tanger outlet that was posted last page and see if they have some still. Look up the style code number so they can search the shoe. If they don't they can look them up in the system and they can tell you which stores to call that have your size.

Any other NT'er that can post their outlet info that has the Xmas X for this dude ?
I called that Nike outlet and got them. They're shipping out tomorrow. Thanks for the help bro.

Only thing limited about this shoe is the number of times you gonna wear it  
laugh.gif
.......there seems to be a FSR still on the SNKRS app.

lol

Back
Top Bottom