Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

thats awesome you dressed like a bench player to get in 
It's awesome that I have them and you don't....
fe80b03e798afb96cf47b43cdcdb855d.400x224x102.gif

So the black mamba days, i'ma keep it stock but may change the logo thats on the back unless it comes stock with the shozoku...heading for immediate checkout

I hope to see at least some W's in here for the 11, I have a hard time thinking they made the same amount of these as they did any of the other FTB pairs.

So last minute I came LA Live by just to see if anything was still popping. Apparently there's still a line for the Vault. Should I even bother? Even if I have nothing to lose

I hope to see at least some W's in here for the 11, I have a hard time thinking they made the same amount of these as they did any of the other FTB pairs.

I've come to terms with the fact that I won't get the 11s for retail, but I really hope you do. You've given all of us a lot of links to some great stuff, whether it be articles, deals or any other Kobe related things.

So last minute I came LA Live by just to see if anything was still popping. Apparently there's still a line for the Vault. Should I even bother? Even if I have nothing to lose

Except for time.

But wow, that event started at 11/12PM PST.

Back
Top Bottom