Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Finally got this email from Nike. Kind of butt hurt about it but at least I'll get a pair. Just walked the mall and held them in my hands for a minute. The anticipation to wear them is killing me.

View media item 2024863

new em? 
nerd.gif

Just got my ID versions of the FTBs (with some minor tweaks). I'm pleased with them in general, just disappointed with the shade of black with the flyknits as it's been mentioned before. It's not a deep black and it appears ashen/dusty in certain light. I'll likely hold on to these though.

View media item 2025055View media item 2025056View media item 2025057View media item 2025058View media item 2025059View media item 2025060View media item 2025061View media item 2025062View media item 2025063View media item 2025064View media item 2025065View media item 2025066

Just got my ID versions of the FTBs (with some minor tweaks). I'm pleased with them in general, just disappointed with the shade of black with the flyknits as it's been mentioned before. It's not a deep black and it appears ashen/dusty in certain light. I'll likely hold on to these though.

I think they look GOOD, even with the faded black. I think thats a better option than paying resell for a FTB pair.

I don't think most people will be able to tell the difference between the IDs and the FTBs or even care to look for differences in person.

Last edited:

Those would look great if the id flyknit quality was on point. Perfect for those that missed out. They are pretty good as is though.

Last edited:
Not bad at all. In bright light u can see the faded black a bit more but in low light they look damn good. Wish they had gold lace tips at least.

Last edited:
The tinkers are so clean but just like the rest of the kobes they're too narrow for my feet. Even when i upsized .5 they pinch my last two pinky toes. These would've been so comfortable if my foot fit the shoe last.

Liking what I see with those iDs. I didnt do the gold logo on the tongue to match the FTBs, looking forward to getting those soon tho.

Last edited:
Decided to switch back to black laces on my Tinkers. White laces don't look right on feet imo

Back
Top Bottom