• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Just get both 
smokin.gif

IMO 600 is whole lot better than 900+

If we keep pushing for deals like this we may be able to get resale down to 2 x retail.

Go onto stockX and put a asking price of like 200 if ya can. The more do it the better chance we have.

IMO 600 is whole lot better than 900+

If we keep pushing for deals like this we may be able to get resale down to 2 x retail.

Go onto stockX and put a asking price of like 200 if ya can. The more do it the better chance we have.
Going to have a whole lot of this going on then:

Going to have a whole lot of this going on then:
View media item 2027522
Im looking at it now you can set a wanted pair when you sign up or use the app I think I put 375 as my ask for ftb11. But when you actually want to buy, its a bidding war.

Unless we have a heap of people who dont mind possibly tying up money because cc details must be ready to go then well never get there. The good would be if it worked the people who dont want a pair but had to purchase couldnt then resell them high becauae prices wouldve dropped but could still easily get a premium on what they paid. Aim as low as possible maybe $50 :tongue:

Last edited:
Question
How much would you pay for either kobe finals IV home and away with the 4 rings? Also same with the BS home and away and 5 rings? All DS

Any chance someone is looking so swap a size 11.5 for 12 in the Tinkers? Or can maybe lead me to the correct thread. Local spots are all out in my size. Any help is appreciated.

Last edited:
Hooped in both the elites and EM versions, and I have to say I much prefer playing in the EM. Seems a lot more flexible than the Flyknit and just a generally more comfortable shoe. 

The people who didnt get pins probably want them to go with the set and the people who got pins probably think why I need this if I can get $100 for it.

I'm still only liking All-Star and Eulogy pair for this XI model. I'm happy with those. I don't think I'll get another pair of XI other than those.

are you able to use multiple gift cards on NDC?

heavily debating if I want to pick up the Draft Days or ID a pair of EMs in Lakers CW. $45 more for customization + $20 for zoom insert..cmon bruh

Back
Top Bottom