Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
LOL

no surprise all EM sit, no matter what color and quantity. with a few flyknit still on my copping list, would not even consider any EM at this moment.

By the way, if the EM is made with materials close to kobe 8, it could be a different story though.   

Did anyone get an rsvp for the black horses yet? Wondering if its limited and that's the reason why or the rsvp system is just random. I've gotten every kobe and Jordan rsvp'd but the highly anticipated ones.

Did anyone get an rsvp for the black horses yet? Wondering if its limited and that's the reason why or the rsvp system is just random. I've gotten every kobe and Jordan rsvp'd but the highly anticipated ones.
I usually hear of one person, but none yet (personally).  I don't think it's always 2 days before a release though.  I got a reserve invite for the new duckboots, and that wasn't 2 days.

Last edited:
Saw the em mambacurials in person today at kith - they're dope as hell.  No they aren't the 8's but who cares, its a good modern interpretation on the 11 silhouette - glad people picked up what they like.

Saw the em mambacurials in person today at kith - they're dope as hell.  No they aren't the 8's but who cares, its a good modern interpretation on the 11 silhouette - glad people picked up what they like.
Indeed! I just copped them. However, It is my first pair of XI EM and I must say that they are way less comfortable than  Elites.

Meanwhile, I'm still praying emperors restock somewhere.
You and me both, homie.  
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom