OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
i got mine...  feel like i had more then enough time to get em...
resellers arent making that much off of them so im not even mad. 

Fundamentally its Nike's fault for not making enough shoes + People unquenchable thirst for certain pairs due to personal reason. I would have gone ape-**** for the AJ6 Slam Dunk if it wasnt for an oops from a good friend.

if it weren't for resellers, I would never have the chance to cop these. I could get these for $350 right now. Yes, more than retail, but its not unusual for me to pay resell since i don't have the abilities to stalk Nike or any other site. I may have copped two pairs of Jay's in 2014 for retail. Sucks, but i don't need these to live. My choice.

some of you guys say, "it was up all day, it was up 2 days," or whatever. You realize some people, like myself may have missed it because we're traveling for work or enjoying the fam? Sorry for missing a release that was up for 7 hours and 38 minutes.

wow, you think he's a douche for doing that? I think you're a douche for even thinking he's a douche. Got life much?

"give kudos to those that stayed in the guidelines...."

Come on man. #pokezach
Yeah, a big Fing one. 

Don't know why your panties are all in a bunch when no one was involving you unless you his chick

Im not gonna hate on the man for reselling but your not gonna make friends on a sneaker forum when you do stuff like that. Not that having friends on a sneaker forum is a big priority in life lol. He didnt really do anything wrong by getting 4 pairs. He had to use the same guidelines as everyone else. He just happened to know someone that he could ship the shoes to and use their card. I say its all fair game but then again its one of the fews times im actually sitting on the other side of the fence and have the pair that is sought after. 

We're talking about fair play and following guidelines on sneaker site, in 2015
roll.gif
for all intents and purposes, he did fillow the guidelines. His girlfriend got two pair and sold them to him @ retail. I dont  hate on him. Hate the game not the player. People hate bots, so do i, but bot are created by people who got skill, and they utilized their skill to make moeny by selling the bots and or the shoes.

ITs all Nike's fault

Fair is a place where they judge pigs. (Stevie A Smith)

One man gets 20 pairs. The next man gets none.

Such is life.

That's deep ain't it NT. I'm giving away free wisdom tonight people. Eat up.

Last edited:
Panties in a bunch? You do the dude crying because he's trying to make some money! Who;s the female again?
Make whatever money you want but don't do it in a sleazy way. Whats wrong is people like you who think its okay to make money at any cost. Like the jerkoff that post 15 pairs of AM 90 moon landings on release day that got them back door somewhere denying others that want them and forcing to pay resell. Anyway pointless arguing with someone like you so I'll just end it here. I said what I wanted to say.  

man I would love to buy that chaos pair I just saw them on Ebay but god damn man 485? really dope design though, i'm watching them lol

i'm still hunting the bay for a pair, I wanted to get the same pair Kobe wore but I kinda want a pair with GITD now

Make whatever money you want but don't do it in a sleazy way. Whats wrong is people like you who think its okay to make money at any cost. Like the jerkoff that post 15 pairs of AM 90 moon landings on release day that got them back door somewhere denying others that want them and forcing to pay resell. Anyway pointless arguing with someone like you so I'll just end it here. I said what I wanted to say.  

you must be 16. This dude selling shoes is "sleazy?"

I'm out.

do yall remember a very limit nike shoe around last quater of 2014 that was released for a female athlete. If i rmemeber correctly only 200 pair made, came with a cool box too

actually I'm 36.

Learn to read, I said the way he went about it.........and see ya

wow, 36 and with that mentality.

thats sad. someone of your age with, hopefully, the understanding of the value of money, and you're concerned about someone being sleazy because they want to earn some dough.

thats sad. someone of your age with, hopefully, the understanding of the value of money, and you're concerned about someone being sleazy because they want to earn some dough.
Money has no value and is the most over-valued piece of paper. The invention of money is a double-sided sword.

"Its the way he went about it." :smh:

I've never sold a pair of shoes for profit in my life, but if someone chooses to do that, so be it. We live in America.

"Its the way he went about it."
mean.gif

I've never sold a pair of shoes for profit in my life, but if someone chooses to do that, so be it. We live in America.
Said I was done so I'm not gonna say another word......

Money has no value and is the most over-valued piece of paper. The invention of money is a double-sided sword.

Paypal me all your no value money. I'll take it off your hands. I can put that in the bank for my niece college education.

Back
Top Bottom