OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Gimme a sec, lemme check.

Oh wait..

frown.gif

From what I remember grey flyknit you get white flywire, black flyknit you get black flywire. Never messed with the color or fades.

What do you all use to color the shozoku a different color? Same with the "stitches"

High quality arcylic paint with a finisher.

If your not great at painting details, then get a paint marker ( oil or acrylic based markers) with a extra fine tip

Man these fade options are 10 x better than when the first drop. They actually look decent.

Looks like the paint is being applied with finer, less heavy-handed layers. 

The pooled paint was not a good look. 

Last edited:
It's not a true glass blue but all the crazy colors inspired my pair. I'm happy with them for now.
repped,  looks pretty cool.  ill post mine when they come in.  mine doesnt have as many colors.  I agree with @LyPac  the fade option looks great now in comparison to the first drop.  

Yeah if I'd known they were gonna get better I would have ordered a fade ID but I didn't wanna risk it.
I still wouldn't buy them. even tho they do look a lot better. Maybe I just need to see them in person to change my mind. But can't make them anymore anyways.

After seeing all of the pics in this thread, I definitely steered clear from all added colors and fades. I've only seen a handful that looked worthy of the cost, in my opinion.   

Last edited:
Finally can be done with the IX line. I lucked up and was able to get my hands on these for deadstock $275 shipped for my size
nthat.gif
. Just the way I wanted them too blank nothing inscribed like Kobe had em the night he passed MJ.

Last edited:
So today I track my ID order schedule to deliver on Thursday and then the last update says "this package is awaiting clearance agency review"...wat does this mean and will it delay my delivery date?

So today I track my ID order schedule to deliver on Thursday and then the last update says "this package is awaiting clearance agency review"...wat does this mean and will it delay my delivery date?

It means your package is just going through the normal customs process and it could effect your delivery date but not usually!

Imagine what could have been if they actually used real and not painted Flyknit and they simply allowed us to change the flywire color.

Back
Top Bottom