OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
got the MCs in today that I bought, absolutely amazing the colors are so much more vibrant in person

Last edited:
S/O to @GSDOUBLEU for the code again!

It's like I have two colorways on if you're looking from my left side and then right side, pretty unique and I like it
smokin.gif

Hard to see but I have black speckles on my black midsole too.

Also going to pickup my black/white pair from UPS now, pics of those later.
crazy colours , enjoy em 

What's up NT!

These are my Kobe IX Elite Low ID x sidehussle "Draft Day" rendition. Since we are getting the Charlotte Hornets back next NBA season I felt it was only right.

Like the way they came out but Nike ID images made me think my teal translucent sole would be darker, and they came slightly lighter than I had hoped. But they are growing on me. Let me know what ya'll think.

Also, find me on IG: @sidehussle

Upper: Grey Fliyknit
Swoosh: Purple
Midsole: White w/ Teal speckle
Outsole: Translucent Teal

Lining: Black

Backtab: Black w/ Purple "stitches"
Laces: Black

Peace!

What's up NT!

These are my Kobe IX Elite Low ID x sidehussle "Draft Day" rendition. Since we are getting the Charlotte Hornets back next NBA season I felt it was only right.

Like the way they came out but Nike ID images made me think my teal translucent sole would be darker, and they came slightly lighter than I had hoped. But they are growing on me. Let me know what ya'll think.

Also, find me on IG: @sidehussle

Upper: Grey Fliyknit

Swoosh: Purple

Midsole: White w/ Teal speckle

Outsole: Translucent Teal
Lining: Black
Backtab: Black w/ Purple "stitches"

Laces: Black

Peace!

View media item 1108252
View media item 1108254
View media item 1108255
View media item 1108256

These came out great! I love how there's grey,purple,green,black,white,teal and yet they all look great together. Well done!

Wowww!! That's super steal 315$ for both pairs. You have coupons or 20%disco right? Jealous man.
I had 20 percent discount code, 25 dollar gift card, and somehow got 20 percent cashback for using my discover card. I thought it was going to be just 10 percent but when I got my statement it was 20. Went ahead and ordered 2 nike giftcards so they can't get that other 10 percent back!
tongue.gif

I had 20 percent discount code, 25 dollar gift card, and somehow got 20 percent cashback for using my discover card. I thought it was going to be just 10 percent but when I got my statement it was 20. Went ahead and ordered 2 nike giftcards so they can't get that other 10 percent back!
tongue.gif
And for those who don't know! Discover is offering 15 percent cash back until Sept. at nike and fnl. Just a heads up! Also turn that 80 cash back into 100 nike gift cards! Discover is paying me to shop right now, got to get one of them cards if you don't have one! 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH NDC...

I ORDERED ON 7/8, "ALMOST FINISHED" ON 7/21..

THE REP JUST TELLS ME "THEY WERE COMPLETED ON 7/21 BUT I DONT KNOW WHY THEY HAVENT SHIPPED"... PUTS ME ON HOLD.

SHE COMES BACK AND SAYS "THERE WAS A LACK OF MATERIALS THAT CAUSED THE DELAY, THEY SHOULD SHIP OUT ON 8/5 AND YOU SHOULD HAVE THEM BY 8/12-8/13"

"LACK OF MATERIALS"??? LMAO!!! MY S___S ARE BLACK FK AND RED! SIMPLE DESIGN! WHAT POSSIBLE MATERIAL ON A BASIC DESIGN COULD THERE HAVE BEEN A SHORTAGE ON??

WHAT MAKE IT WORSE, THEY ARE "COMPLETED" BUT STILL WON'T SHIP OUT FOR ANOTHER 4.5 DAYS

ALL I CAN DO IS LAUGH AND WAIT AT THIS POINT[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. THEY REAL DEAL GAVE ME THE MAX TURNAROUND TIME!!! SMH #SlightlySaltyAtMyWaitTime

thats nuts man. My original finished date for my MCs was like 8/11. I have had mine for over a week at least.

JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH NDC...

I ORDERED ON 7/8, "ALMOST FINISHED" ON 7/21..

THE REP JUST TELLS ME "THEY WERE COMPLETED ON 7/21 BUT I DONT KNOW WHY THEY HAVENT SHIPPED"... PUTS ME ON HOLD.

SHE COMES BACK AND SAYS "THERE WAS A LACK OF MATERIALS THAT CAUSED THE DELAY, THEY SHOULD SHIP OUT ON 8/5 AND YOU SHOULD HAVE THEM BY 8/12-8/13"

"LACK OF MATERIALS"??? LMAO!!! MY S___S ARE BLACK FK AND RED! SIMPLE DESIGN! WHAT POSSIBLE MATERIAL ON A BASIC DESIGN COULD THERE HAVE BEEN A SHORTAGE ON??

WHAT MAKE IT WORSE, THEY ARE "COMPLETED" BUT STILL WON'T SHIP OUT FOR ANOTHER 4.5 DAYS

ALL I CAN DO IS LAUGH AND WAIT AT THIS POINT[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. THEY REAL DEAL GAVE ME THE MAX TURNAROUND TIME!!! SMH #SlightlySaltyAtMyWaitTime

Yes, your shoe is done, but they complete a bunch and send them all at the same time.. No point in shipping shoes 1 by 1..

Back
Top Bottom