OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

And for those who don't know! Discover is offering 15 percent cash back until Sept. at nike and fnl. Just a heads up! Also turn that 80 cash back into 100 nike gift cards! Discover is paying me to shop right now, got to get one of them cards if you don't have one! 
smokin.gif

Hey I have a question for those who have the Discover card, do you have to shop through discover mall to get to ndc or do you automatically get the cash back by using the card.

What I wanna know is if you can stack websites like eBates + Discover cash back making the total for example, 6% from ebates and 15% from discover = 21%?

Hey I have a question for those who have the Discover card, do you have to shop through discover mall to get to ndc or do you automatically get the cash back by using the card.

What I wanna know is if you can stack websites like eBates + Discover cash back making the total for example, 6% from ebates and 15% from discover = 21%?

From my understanding/experience you have to shop via the link found on the Discover website.

I just can't see that happening unless there are a ton of WTL released like WTKDs.

They sitting at around 1000 on eBay with the few international pairs to release, once they hit state side I can see them going for around 700-900, it all depends on what happens with MC until the time the WTL release

Don't think you can stack but somehow I received 20 percent cash back! The link was only for 10 percent but when I called the guy I spoke to told me that you automatically get cash back for purchases for certain items and then you get cash back from the site you are buying from! I wasn't arguing but completely satisfied with all the cash back! I also like the fact that the cash back is immediately posted for the most part ordered a month ago and already cashed in cash back rewards! Stoked to say the least!

OK, who's responsible for the white/gold/mc's size 9.5 on the bay? Not coming at you, just wish the price was somewhat less than $600!!!!!

Not gonna lie. Now that I've seen real pics of MCs they've grown on me. I'll jump on the bandwagon IF they come back. Ill just be happy with my greys.

Yes, your shoe is done, but they complete a bunch and send them all at the same time.. No point in shipping shoes 1 by 1..

HONESTLY, IM JUST VERY IMPATIENT! CUZ ITS NOT LIKE IM GOING TO WEAR THEM RIGHT AWAY ANYWAY. HELL I HAVENT EVEN WORN EITHER OF MY 2 KOBE 8 ID'S YET! LOL!!!

I want a pair of MCs so badly, but I also want a pair of IDs with blue GITD on them. The two don't work together (literally) so I'll have quite the decision to make if they return.... 

Last edited:
I guess Noone was around here back when Kobe IIs were in IDs. I remember that for about 20 minutes everyday the first 2 weeks, the ID option sells out. And the fact that it would come out on random times. It drove me crazy.

Did internet even exist back then?

semi srs

Last edited:

You have to shop thru Shopdiscover.com first...cant use ebates & discover at same time.

I got a simple black and gold design to go with my Hollywood nights jersey.

Now, I'm just waiting for my other two MC's to arrive. 
glasses.gif

Those are pretty nice. If they were released it would be the first EM 9 I would buy

OK, who's responsible for the white/gold/mc's size 9.5 on the bay? Not coming at you, just wish the price was somewhat less than $600!!!!!
That is close to what they are going for. Sold mine this week for $500. Couldn't pass it up. I like them but could never wear them for that price.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom