OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Make me feel better Flyknit Friday post, since my pairs haven't been started yet.. Ordered 30mins & 1hr after the tweet.
laugh.gif
Even though I ordered all white, you've got one of the nicest pairs with a grey sole.

i dont care how long it takes for them to arrive. i want two more pairs then i dont care about this shoe anymore

5 or 5.5 really depends on the shoe!
Thanks for the reply. My girl is dying to get Kobe 9 low. Wears 6.5 in women's, 5.5 GS. Wondering if a size 7 ID would work
They'll be too big, my girl wears a 7 gs and 7 mens is pretty much the same size.  On some shoes the mens pair is almost a half size large.

Even with all the complaints about fk lows being tighter someone would still need to wear at least a 6.5 gs to fit a mens 7.

Last edited:
They'll be too big, my girl wears a 7 gs and 7 mens is pretty much the same size.  On some shoes the mens pair is almost a half size large.
Even with all the complaints about fk lows being tighter someone would still need to wear at least a 6.5 gs to fit a mens 7.
Damn, maybe she can wear thicker socks lol well thanks for the help, repped!

Anyone know what a size 7 men's is equivalent to in women's?

Actually, wouldn't a size 7 men's be equal to an 8.5 in women's. Because I bought my girl a pair of racers, which are unisex so they have both men's and women's sizes on the box label. And on the label, it says men's 5.5 and women's size 7. Someone correct me if I'm wrong here.

Anyone know what a size 7 men's is equivalent to in women's?
5 or 5.5
Actually, wouldn't a size 7 men's be equal to an 8.5 in women's. Because I bought my girl a pair of racers, which are unisex so they have both men's and women's sizes on the box label. And on the label, it says men's 5.5 and women's size 7. Someone correct me if I'm wrong here.
He's right, I went the wrong way. Its 1 size to 1.5 size difference! My bad, your absolutely right!

Back
Top Bottom