OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
#KobeTeamOGMCWhiteSwoosh/Outsole
happy.gif
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Finally! Ordered an hour after tweet. This is by far the most anxious I've been for an ID. For all waiting, I feel for you. I think everyone will eventually get there's that got the order through. Sucks of the wait time, but it is what it is.
View media item 1145847

JUST GOT MY "ALMOST FINISHED" EMAIL!!

I NEVER GOT A "WE'VE STARTED" EMAIL BUT IM DEF NOT COMPLAINING ABOUT THAT!

MY BODY IS READY!!!!! LOL!!

@Zyzz ANY UPDATES FOR YOU??

Last edited:
Just received an almost finished email as well. Haven't received any other communication other than the order confirmation for 9/12 delivery. Status changed from in process to build in process last night but changed back to in process this morning. Nike is trolling this order hard.

Just received an almost finished email as well. Haven't received any other communication other than the order confirmation for 9/12 delivery. Status changed from in process to build in process last night but changed back to in process this morning. Nike is trolling this order hard.
Thats what it normally does before shipping. Your pair is done

Yesterday I checked my order progress and it said this

Today I got this in my order progress:

Later today I got this email........... ???????

No complaints. Just waiting like everyone else. If you haven't heard from Nike I'm pretty sure they are working on your shoes.

I believe most orders are done or almost done. Even for those who haven't gotten an update yet.

I have yet to see any update but after talking to a rep she said my order was done and shipping soon. There is some delay on the updates for people who ordered.

Hey Guys... I hardly ever post but trust me, I read and enjoy all your posts (well most of them lol). Here is my Kobe ID collection MIAMI HURRICANES EDITION
Look good. Only thing I would have changed would be to make them garnet and gold
roll.gif
  J/k. I know it  sucks that white gets dirty, but have you tried to see how they'd look? With the black, looks a lot like FAMU

Back
Top Bottom