OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
To everyone that says these are meh....

Don't come crying 5 weeks from now.

Mark my words - these will be insane in sunlight.

Fly knit will play no games.

would you be saying that if they were just a random no hype release? most likely not

last i checked...NOBODY liked the multicolor sole. and i mean NOBODY. now all of a sudden they are fire.

you can change the sole to what ever you want..

So are they going to look like this or how they show on NDC?
This more or less. There will be variation with the knit. Some folks will have more yellow, some more green. They will be vibrant in the sun and more dull in the shade. I don't expect them to look like NDC unless you are under dull lighting.

To everyone that says these are meh....

Don't come crying 5 weeks from now.

Mark my words - these will be insane in sunlight.

Fly knit will play no games.

would you be saying that if they were just a random no hype release? most likely not

last i checked...NOBODY liked the multicolor sole. and i mean NOBODY. now all of a sudden they are fire.
I agree with that, and still don't like the sole. Only reason I ordered is because of historical significance.

I wouldn't have purchased if they were a regular GR pair.

you're correct about that multicolor option. 

I agree with that, and still don't like the sole. Only reason I ordered is because of historical significance.

i dig s dubl s dubl and i aint hating. i just think its a half decent colorway at best minus the significance of the event and the thirst for MCFK

IMO

On mobile and it keeps making me design a pair. Can someone confirm the heel tab color and speckles on kobe's pair for me?

Just ordered...peer pressure is the most dangerous thing in the world. lol! The pics of Kobe wearing them also had an impact.
Not when you broke like me lol

I already got the MC's and dont like Kobe enough to buy just because

Last edited:
In for 2 pairs. Couldn't decide between a white or gold swoosh. I'll return them if I don't like them. Hoping a lot more green than purple on the Flyknit upper.

you can change the sole to what ever you want..

agreed. just stating that the colorway is half decent IMO

i get it with the cultural significance/kobe fans/yatta yatta

but please tell me i'm lying about the multi color sole and 99% of people hating it...but now its so fire?

but please tell me i'm lying about the multi color sole and 99% of people hating it...but now its so fire?
I hate the MC sole. Changed it to black, significance be damned

From a ebay lisitng 
roll.gif

Brand new never worn VERY limited mamba moment Kobe 9 Nike ID shoes. Size 13. Can't buy them on Nike anymore. sold out instantly

and again, i get the whole moment/significance/kobe fan thing, just dont blow smoke like the colorway is so dope.

From a ebay lisitng :rofl:

Brand new never worn VERY limited mamba moment Kobe 9 Nike ID shoes. Size 13. Can't buy them on Nike anymore. 
sold out instantly​

hey man, some hype beast might not bother to check and see it too late when its gone and assume it sold out with a quickness.

i dont blame him putting that :lol:

i dig s dubl s dubl and i aint hating. i just think its a half decent colorway at best minus the significance of the event and the thirst for MCFK

IMO
I told myself I wouldn't buy anymore elite lows too... I don't really like em at all. But I couldn't pass on these. I know I'd regret it.

Not when you broke like me lol

I already got the MC's and dont like Kobe enough to buy just because

I get it bruh. The 11 Columbias next week will officially break me. Not a big Kobe fan either (though it doesn't take one to respect the achievement), but I got MC too. Guess it was too much to hope for white MC after all. Anyways, worst case scenario and they look like sh*t in person then these will go to someone who slept and wants to empty his pockets later on. Just make sure you don't end up in that situation. Lol!

Last edited:

and again, i get the whole moment/significance/kobe fan thing, just dont blow smoke like the colorway is so dope.

:lol:

no offense but all of the Highs you guys love look like trash

these are nothing special but you guys hype up the highs like they are some crazy cool shoe but honestly hand me any of em for free and i wouldnt take em, srs

Back
Top Bottom