OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
and again, i get the whole moment/significance/kobe fan thing, just dont blow smoke like the colorway is so dope.
But who cares bruh.There are some folks who think these are nice and that is fine.

To me all shoes are just shoes,to some they are gods and worship them and put their life on the line for them.

I hate the multi sole but it actually works ok on this shoe, plus I wanted the exact one he wore. I can deal with the multi purple but those candy canes are hideous.

agreed. just stating that the colorway is half decent IMO

i get it with the cultural significance/kobe fans/yatta yatta

but please tell me i'm lying about the multi color sole and 99% of people hating it...but now its so fire?

Majority of designs posted so far don't have the multicolor sole. Most people are changing their soles. Not sure what point you're trying to make. If Nike forced you to use a multicolor sole, then I'd understand your little rant.

I 100% agree that multi color sole is terrible.  but I have to have the pair he wears, its history and am a huge lakers fan, but most importantly I am grateful that this was easily copped. 

Last edited:
I told myself I wouldn't buy anymore elite lows too... I don't really like em at all. But I couldn't pass on these. I know I'd regret it.

i feel the same way. i have the MC and when i got them...i was a bit underwhelmed. might pull the trigger just because...but then again may not.

i just thought it was funny that in the last 30 or so pages, NTers have been saying how fire the colorway is. to each his own

I get it bruh. The 11 Columbias next week will officially break me. Not a big Kobe fan either (though it doesn't take one to respect the achievement), but I got MC too. Guess it was too much to hope for white MC after all. Anyways, worst case scenario and they look like sh*t in person then these will go to someone who slept and wants to empty his pockets later on. Just make sure you don't end up in that situation. Lol!
I feel you but at this point in my life,I am done with kicks and wont regret missing any shoe.

My favorite kicks to rock are a fresh new pair of low white chucks.

I will def be buying a pair space jams if they re release them but other than that nothing moves me.

I wouldve bought 2 pairs of white htm mc colored ids tho.Those were dope

I hate the multi sole but it actually works ok on this shoe, plus I wanted the exact one he wore. I can deal with the multi purple but those candy canes are hideous.
I'm right there with you. Not a big fan of the multicolor soles but for some reason they work with this combo. I think it's because the flyknit has hints of purple in it.

After endless contemplation I finally decided on my combo. I cancelled twice and then finally ordered the pair I wanna roll with.

Last edited:
Majority of designs posted so far don't have the multicolor sole. Most people are changing their soles. Not sure what point you're trying to make. If Nike forced you to use a multicolor sole, then I'd understand your little rant.

this is just one shoe forum dude. most people on other shoe groups, sites etc are already posting renderings of the exact pair kobe wore and as stated before i get it...just stating the obvious by saying alot of people were saying a shoe is tight with a sole that they hated previously.

just because an opinion is unpopular doesnt make it a rant. and just because my opinion isnt popular doesnt make it hogwash. if you dont get it...then i cant help you.

dont get it twisted, most are purchasing the pair Kobe wore. kicks crew is selling the pair kobe wore. that WILL be the pair that you see the most. guaranteed

and again, no hate. you ordered grey sole right? so why does my opinion rustle your jimmie? s dubl , magic79, lewi and others that have been in this thing since the beginning seem fine with it. you checked in for the first time once you heard something was releasing that was limited/special...mark of the hypebeast

Last edited:
you keep posting but believe it or not a lot of these people are buying the exact model kobe wore (regardless if its ugly) because they are Kobe fans and want the exact model he wore to pass MJ.

not everyone is buying them to wear or because they really like them.

you keep posting but believe it or not a lot of these people are buying the exact model kobe wore (regardless if its ugly) because they are Kobe fans and want the exact model he wore to pass MJ.

not everyone is buying them to wear or because they really like them.

you just said what i have been saying pootie tang :D

anyway, back to the shoes. congrats all that copped

Last edited:
Are all you guys turning around and selling pairs on ebay? 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom