OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Multi-color gone forever? Can't believe I did this to myself. Any chance of a resale market?

Multicolor demand is crazier than Nike had anticipated. I'm guessing Nike will bring back the different types of multicolor weaves at a later date and charge more for those patterns. Sort of like how they charged more for the Gumbo IDs. Wouldn't be that difficult for them to use the different multicolored weaves you find on the Masterpieces, Lunar 1s, Racers, Trainers, and Free 4.0s

"Now available on Nike ID - Kobe 9 Flyknit Low Premiums"

Last edited:
Just called CS and they said there is a good chance they will be back. However, it all depends on demand which is obviously high since they sold out so quickly and how many people continue to demand. So, email Nike people and we might get lucky with a restock....still salty I missed out. 

Who knew that the MC thirst would be this CRAZY, hopefully it comes back would love to get an ID as well.

Not necessarily.

Unless my gmail is broken, still no emails.

6/30 at 7pm est

Got confirmation 7/1 at 2am est

in the same boat man. ordered 6/30 got conf 7/1 for MC still in progress. Hopefully in the next day or two. i been refreshing for the build email and Melo's possible Lakers arrival for the past three days

2 almost finished emails. No idea which pairs they are since the image is still messed up on all my emails. Still haven't received the start email on one pair.
nerd.gif

Crazy how people are gonna start getting their pairs already.
Im salty as hell lol
I ordered the day after too.

Same thing happen to me @RockAJs

I wasnt sweating it but would love to get them next week so I can see the quality and possibly order the black or grey. 

Last edited:
Has anyone got a promo code for a legit issue on Nike, and try to use it only to say its been used already?

Curious if I was hacked or if given a bogus Promo Code, 

Thanks in advance, 

i wont say where but there's a site out there now charging $10 for 20% off codes and i am 99% sure they are generated. watch out if you guys decide to buy a code.

Well I got an email sometime throughout the night...... But it was to tell me that the black fk pair is almost done.

:frown:

Back
Top Bottom