OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I prefer the silver swoosh over the white.

I used mango speckles on mine, hope they come out :pimp:

These mp lows are so piff 
pimp.gif

yeah just accept whatever MC iteration you get, it'll never be exactly how you picture it in your head unless you are lucky lol. I bought 9 pairs of MC racers to see if anyone of em would have a blue toe and...

Not gonna lie I hate this thread so much for making me order a team glitch pair :lol:

Those are insane. Man so glad I pulled the trigger. I hope mine has a lot of volt in it since that is the speckle I went with. To say I am excited is an understatement.

Congrats to all that was able to get them, looks like we have a huge winner on our hands.

I will patiently wait for mine. No more checking NDC for my order status. These pics that are starting to filter are 
nthat.gif

It's going to be hard for me to look through this thread once pairs get delivered.

*exits thread until the MC option is back up

Not sure if I could sell my MPs on second thought :lol: but I will grab a pair of IDs if they go back up. Haven't they sold out twice already though?

Last edited:
My order that got cancelled was with the gold swoosh. Might be for the best since that silver swoosh looks great on them.  Anyone with the gold swoosh please post asap when you get them

nikeid just tweeted about the kobe 9 id
no mc update tho :\

Last edited:
Better a shoe than no shoe...
True that but I am patient. If it never comes back then I made a bad move.

But I can live with or without em. Ill just chop my masterpiece down or offer someone some good dough for their ID pair haha (Thats gotta be hella desperate mode tho)

Comparision of the MC weave vs the Masterpiece weave. Looks identical to me, besides the MC getting less purple. 

Last edited:

Comparision of the MC weave vs the Masterpiece weave. Looks identical to me, besides the MC getting less purple. 
Lord forgive me for i have sinned. I am wearing that team glitch on my forehead right now like the scarlet letter smh.  Those joints are beautiful. Very comparable to the Masterpiece. I like what i'm seeing.  Thank god i have the masterpiece to fall back on in case these never get put back up on id. 

Back
Top Bottom