OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
This.

Except I wish Nike would've kept the outer swoosh black instead of changing it to white.
I think they look great, could have been better in some areas but solid all around. I don't know how the hell I would keep them clean though

I was in love with the Beethovens when they first leaked and when the change came I fell in love more. The only thing I would change is the midsole and outsole to a solid white and/or black. The flyknit pattern is too dope. It's like a play on the black/white flyknit racers, almost.

after seeing the medial side of the beethovens, i think i'm sold.

i'll decide on release date.

pass, i'll get that white flyknit dirty my first 2 wears
laugh.gif

So I was wondering how long my replacement fk pair would take compared to my first pair. Replacement pair ordered 7/19 and got finishing touches email today 7/27. So far so good.
First pair from order to doorstep was 6/30 - 7/17.

Last edited:
My first of three grey pairs (#teamglitch) came in on Friday. IMO this shoe is one of the best releases from Nike in a long time, I rocked these all day yesterday and didn't want to take them off. These are photo blue and mango with blue GITD sole and GITD swoosh. Will post pics of the other pairs when they arrive, I ordered at different times.

Now time to wait for the MC to come back...fingers crossed.

Pic of Beethoven's for reference, these are promo tagged.
Repped. These look great. Remind me of the Peach Jam EYebol. Thanks for the description too. Like the photo blue and mango. May have to order a pair.

Does anyone know which Beethovens are dropping?  The promos have a white swoosh on the outside and a black on the inside.  I've seen pics with black swooshes on the outside and inside.

roll.gif

A good friend wouldve told me not to wait til friday to place the order 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom