OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
They look :smokin, glad you were able to get a pair. I'm low-key hatin' on you from the sideline. :lol:

Hahahaha thanks man, they weren't cheap though. Lesson learned though, never will I order on a glitch again.

I hope it comes back though, everyone deserves a pair bro they're fire

U payed resell on a pair?

Yeah not my proudest moment but I sold off some shoes I'm not wearing to get them

I've been offered $500 for my pair off IG even after I told him my name is on them. Pretty crazy what people are willing to pay for these. I wasn't even trying to sell and probably wont unless I get offered something nuts

Sheeesh! Is anyone planning on keeping their MC pair to wear? I just want one pair to rock.
First thing I did was put my pair on my feet. However, I'd be an outright liar if I told you that if someone pushed a wad of cash in my face that I wouldn't take it. It would have to be reaaallll enticing before I let go of my pair though. I dont think I would get as lucky with the random pattern that I have now even if they did come back.

strong316 strong316 dope iD's. I'm feeling the black pair more, but both are nice nonetheless.[/quote]

Thanks, love the blacks myself! Grey's are very plain but that's what I was going for. Wear a lot of black, white, and grey. Appreciate the props!

I'll be wearing mine on the court, as i do with all my shoes.
roll.gif

No man should wear another's name unless they are lovers.
If it is on the tongue and out of sight then who cares? I am not actively going to seek out other people's ids but if I came across a deal for retail and it had some dude's name inside of it it wouldn't bother me a bit. Now I wouldn't pay what resell is going for them with another person's insignia.

Yeah thank god mine are blank I couldn't rock a pair with a random quote or name on it unless like you're saying it was a good deal

Back
Top Bottom