OFFICIAL KOBE LASER 2K4 THREAD

I don't quite remember what the MPLS 2K4 PEs look like. Could someone please bless those of us who have forgotten with a refresher pic? Thanx in advance.
"The meek may inherit the earth, but they won't get my crossover."

Dang! Mine is made on 2006, with a silver box!!! :D
happy.gif
G.R.A.C.E ==> God's Riches At Christ's Expenses; unconditional love; love that we do not

Quote:
I don't quite remember what the MPLS 2K4 PEs look like. Could someone please bless those of us who have forgotten with a refresher pic? Thanx in advance.

It's a good thing they will release the other laser 2k4's.. I got these blk/yellow lasers when I went to the Philippines several months ago together with the Oly ZK1's.

6bn4nip.jpg

6f96b9f.jpg

And the current ones...(wouldn't mind grabbin these for hoop if they get a little cheaper like the City Maps)

4kluzqw.jpg
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK
The B.O.P.​

^
Thanks B1lly, refreshed my memory...
And if they do get cheaper, I will get another pair for indoor ball.

WANTED: Nike Air Zoom Huarache 2K4 Laser Size 11(Black/Purple) KOBE

wow are you serious, im going to be on the lookout!!

CHICAGO BULLS​

THE DYNASTY
1991,1992,1993,1996,1997,1998​

This pic is SERIOUS!
6f96b9f.jpg
G.R.A.C.E ==> God's Riches At Christ's Expenses; unconditional love; love that we do not

Not if they wanted to give us the same shoe that already released in asia.
WANTED: Nike Air Zoom Huarache 2K4 Laser Size 11(Black/Purple) KOBE

I wonder if we could use the F&F discount on these, I hope they sit on shelves until next week..................

for those of you in the northen NJ area, we just got em in at the foot locker in willowbrook.

EDIT: I'd post pics, but don't know how to from an 8525.
YO, DO ME A FAVOR?
ACCIDENTALLY STEP ON YOUR WHITE SUNGLASSES.​

im gonna have to start checking malls in the Va area..Still a little mad at Kobe but damn i love that shoe

well i wished they show love for the purple and silver ones they released in asia. i wannna copp another pair of purples

They had these at the footlocker in brea this past weekend
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​
L A K E R S​
F R E S H P R I N C E​

Back
Top Bottom