OFFICIAL KOBE LASER 2K4 THREAD

can any seattle heads confirm if you have'em in your FLs? I'm coming down from Canada in acouple weeks and need to cop!!

^
Quote:
for those of you in the northen NJ area, we just got em in at the foot locker in willowbrook
WANTED: Nike Air Zoom Huarache 2K4 Laser Size 11(Black/Purple) KOBE

yea, can i goto my local FL and order them to my house the same way that they would if they were out of stock???

thanks, ive been lookin for these for some time now, but they were always over 200$

I happened to get 2 pairs.. if any one is interested in one of them pm me. i got a sz 9 and 9.5 i can do a private ebay auction payment through paypal... any nter's cant find these at thier store just hit me up.

is there a friends and family discount coming soon i want to get these shoes

THE ORGINAL NIKE ID CARD RESELLER IF YOU NEED A 255 CARD I CAN GET YOU ONE I CAN SHIP NIKE ID CARDS & T-SHIRTS IF OUTSIDE NYC AREA IF YOU ARE A SERIOUS BUYER E-MAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM I ALSO HAVE NYC HYPEBEAST T-SHIRTS FOR SALE ALL NEW IRAK,ALIFE,CLIENTEL, SOME OTHER SHIRTS ALL SIZE XL AND ALL CHEAP PRICES ARE GREAT FOR NIKETALK LOWBALLERS TAKE A LOOK IN THE MISCELLANEOUS SECTION

So these dropping on the East Coast?
You can only burn so many bridges until it's not safe on the other side... Stranded...​

*OFFICIAL!* These Laser 2k4's are making their way EASTWARD as days and weeks go by! They are already in Texas (San Antonio, specifically)!

G.R.A.C.E ==> God's Riches At Christ's Expenses; unconditional love; love that we do not

Quote:
These Laser 2k4's are making their way EASTWARD as days and weeks go by! They are already in Texas (San Antonio, specifically)!

Where in San Antonio, if you don't mind. I'll be there this weekend.

i just copped another pair so i can ball with them. along with theses..
m_8b9588c7931dfbac6f47268d25b278e6.jpg

i might have to ask my lady to scoop me a pair near her work. gotta love socal lol
TEAM WASHINGTON WIZARDS
Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Haywood
Nick Young is that dude​

Back
Top Bottom