OFFICIAL KOBE LASER 2K4 THREAD

VA has them in around me. Footlocker in the 757 just got 18 pairs, I just copped their size 10

These are heaters for those that are sleeping, they look great!

For sizing for those that dont' know...I wear 10.5 in JB and most Nikes (penny's), I copped a size 10 in these, the 10.5 felt way big and I just got a 10 in the ZK1 as well.

some pics of mine, no silver box tho =/

img232.imageshack.us/my.p...302co6.jpg
img236.imageshack.us/my.p...301ia2.jpg

still can't @#%$ post images, tried everything..

if you try the ezcodes and use the image thing it just rewrites what i put in to go to www.imageshack.us/homepage...

Quote:
I want the black/purple/silver.
:D
happy.gif

www.districtfootwear.com

i got my pair today in Orlando, so it should just be a matter of time before they are everywhere
"2002/2003 - The Last Year Brand Jordan actually used "real leather" on their products."-BabyJordan0312​

Team Disgruntled​

the black and purples were asian exclusives but now they might release them here in the U.S in the next couple of months..

Copped a pair in size 11.

I almost @#%$ myself when I was walking through the mall, and I saw these. I've been wanting a pair for sooo long. :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM COMIC BOOKS
TEAM GETWHATYOUWANTOUTOFLIFE!
"Whether You're Smashing or Not, Jesus Loves You!"

I go by my Footlocker and they give me the
alien.gif
.They did not know what I was talking about and must thought I was crazy. Hope they make their way to the east quicker.
TeamLakers
Laker Fans....Feeling you​

confirmed that black/gold lasers will spread around US, not just a SoCal release.... good luck to all on picking those up. BUT dont forget to look out for at least 2 more colors to release quickstrike as well in the next 2-3 months. Black/purple and white/baby blue (MPLS) and possibly white/purple....

can a footlocker employee post the sku # so i can do a found order on them.
we get no kobe love in NY.

Kobe 2 ULTIMATES > 2k4's

G.R.A.C.E ==> God's Riches At Christ's Expenses; unconditional love; love that we do not

don't waste money on these. There are more sick color way for the ZK2 coming soon to a store near you.

Billy Hoyle,
Where did you try on the sz 14 lasers? My man shaqrules needs a sz 14. Help him out if you can. He got me another pr sz 13s.
We have not received these in TN yet. I hope and pray for the MPLS and the Blk/Prpl !!!!
COOK # 45

so when is the next friends and family sale?
THE ORGINAL NIKE ID CARD RESELLER IF YOU NEED A 255 CARD I CAN GET YOU ONE IF OUTSIDE NYC AREA IF YOU ARE A SERIOUS BUYER E-MAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM I ALSO HAVE NYC HYPEBEAST T-SHIRTS FOR SALE ALL NEW IRAK,CLIENTEL, SOME OTHER SHIRTS ALL SIZE XL AND ALL CHEAP PRICES ARE GREAT FOR NIKETALK LOWBALLERS TAKE A LOOK IN THE MISCELLANEOUS SECTION

Quote:
Billy where did you find a 14?

The fact that he used italics on "the" makes me think he's talking about PEs.

I'm just waiting for these to hit Austin, Foot Locker didn't have them when I went earlier this week.

these have been released in NY for a few days now... yay east coast

the black/purples should be releasing in a few months... hopefully sooner
"Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person turn to the Internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met..."FOR SALE: LEBRON IV GOLD ALL STAR SIZE 9.5 DS
WANTED: FOAMPOSITE ONE ROYAL BLUE SZ 9.5

Back
Top Bottom