OFFICIAL KOBE LASER 2K4 THREAD

Noooo i AM not tryin to sell. Its simply a heads up for the nters that are interested in these.

Theyve dropped here in footlockers in socal (beverly center and melrose). Not sure on other footlockers nation wide. Retail price is $140.

I have no idea why nike would release em in the states now, they even have the number 8 in the back.

I looked up the first few pages and didnt find nothin, sorry if posted.

NT REFS:Jfreak23 ,ahliang119,sneakapimpz, eye of hazel,a bathing chuck, moonrokk,pcp123,iwearairjordan ,jua17oi3,OBE4sick,dabirdman310,j23t.use tvvism,y0uNgNdAnG3RoUs723,XI SHINE XI,heyitsdexter, s0lexstatus,Solefanatic23,bmats23,aznjackie724,SunDOOBIE, etc

aim- Mon3yliciousx8 email- Mon3yliciousx8@yahoo.com

thanks, but it already been posted in the ZKII thread
"2002/2003 - The Last Year Brand Jordan actually used "real leather" on their products."-BabyJordan0312​

Team Disgruntled​

Yes, it was posted in the ZKII thread, but the 2K4 isn't the ZKII, so this should warrant its own post. I'll be getting my pair this weekend along with some Orcas.
excuse me, miss
Team KixAndTheCity Step your shoe game up kid.

must complete collection....thanks Nike... >:
mad.gif
:D
happy.gif

www.dyyhardsvault.com Grand Opening (Shoes/Caps/Jerseys/Shirts) here

Blog for new items/personal blog

Nike saw the love for these, and blessed us. Good call Nike.
Sex and Violence
718/212

^Nike will be releasing more of the Kobe lasers in the coming monthS as QS. Can someone post the product number?
THE FIRST CUT IS THE DEEPEST

Hell, a re-release of the entire 2K4 line will suit me well. Damn total packages ruined the shoes. :lol:
laugh.gif
excuse me, miss
Team KixAndTheCity Step your shoe game up kid.

^ My bad, I forgot the "s" on months which is a big difference. kixandthecity said that there will be several releases
THE FIRST CUT IS THE DEEPEST

Total Packages ruined it? No way.
Well, I like the lows, that's the only reason. :\
ohwell.gif

Hopefully no-one knows what they are outside of NT and they go on sale. :lol:
laugh.gif
Team Logic
teamdecepticon
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1​

:wow:
eek.gif
, no one i knew in asia could find these when they dropped :smh:
smh.gif
formerly shoeWUfreak

will there be any on the east coast? specifically Michigan
Team Anti Mini Mods​
OLSM MSU PISTONS​

I had a chance to cop these for $60 (on sale) when I was in the Philippines last month...to bad I passed
TEAM RAPTORS
We Bring Out The Salami and Cheese

i am so hoping to get a pair of these...definitely not gonna pay $140, hoping they will go down some. i bought my other 2k4's for like $70, and i hope i can get these for around the same price, lower than that is fine too :D
happy.gif
TEAM WARRIORS
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

if the MPLS laser 2k4 drop as a QS, i am dropping my money down...

purples ones...maybeee..def not these

Angel
I am one with no friends nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....​
Where I walk, i walk alone...​

thankz for the info MoNeyLiCiouS..do guy'z have any info if they will be release on Eastbay or Footlocker.com?!..just called my local shop'z they said they're not gettin it... >:
mad.gif
dam shame :smh:
smh.gif

IS THE JUICE?
WORTH THE SQUEEZE BRAH??

I got my Asias from the Phillipines. I'm trying to sell some shoes now so I can get another pr. for hoopin. These are the GOATs of 2K4s. These shoes are so ugly that they're just bad as heel, I love them ! Then again, I pretty much love them all. :smh:
smh.gif

COOK # 45

can someone post a pic of them? ive only tried on the 2k4s but never bought a pair. maybe this will be my first one
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1​

Back
Top Bottom