[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by CP1708

"Big play Derek," Odom said. "The Yankees got Derek Jeter, we got Derek Fisher."

pimp.gif

ESPN radio this morning, they were talking about which athletes you would want your kids to really look up to, and both were at the top of the list.  Randy Moss was last. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
In other news, of course it is less important than the 3-peat, but we might win 73 this year
pimp.gif

"Big play Derek," Odom said. "The Yankees got Derek Jeter, we got Derek Fisher."

pimp.gif

ESPN radio this morning, they were talking about which athletes you would want your kids to really look up to, and both were at the top of the list.  Randy Moss was last. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
In other news, of course it is less important than the 3-peat, but we might win 73 this year
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thejrob

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

There is no other news.  Nothing else matters but the 3peat, there is no other else.  You can sig that if you would like. 

Originally Posted by thejrob

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

There is no other news.  Nothing else matters but the 3peat, there is no other else.  You can sig that if you would like. 

Do Be Doo wrote: DURING THE PRESEASON

damn is KOBE really "2-22 in preseason overall."???

Game 7 was the down fall of KOBE.

He always finds a way to say something negative about the Lakers and Kobe. Hes mad that the Spurs are getting older and older each season.
grin.gif

He always finds a way to say something negative about the Lakers and Kobe. Hes mad that the Spurs are getting older and older each season.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

grin.gif

so that means game 6 against the sonics was jordan's downfall?

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

grin.gif

so that means game 6 against the sonics was jordan's downfall?

^^ they can let em score 1000+ as long as we gettin the W. haha

but really tho, i think once Bynum comes back and mans the paint are defense will step up.

Pau just isnt built to defend the rim

but really tho, i think once Bynum comes back and mans the paint are defense will step up.

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Truth. Reke was getting to the rim with ease last night.

I also think when Walton gets back into the rotation, the ball movement in that 2nd unit will be even better (if he returns before Bynum gets back).

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Truth. Reke was getting to the rim with ease last night.

I also think when Walton gets back into the rotation, the ball movement in that 2nd unit will be even better (if he returns before Bynum gets back).

This dude Do Be Doo stays providing such memorable quotes about the Lakers. 

Maybe someone can "repeat" those OTHER famous quotes for us? 
nerd.gif

the "hell yeah i rather have my team eliminated then be in the finals down 3-2 regardless of the fact they have home court advantage for the final 2 games" quote takes the cake to me.

Back
Top Bottom