[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Originally Posted by E3LAL

I'm for benching LO even though he's played great starting.  I don't think Bynum would spark the bench like LO can.

Agree.  And besides, warming up before the game, then sitting back down is gonna make that knee ice cold. 

Originally Posted by E3LAL

I'm for benching LO even though he's played great starting.  I don't think Bynum would spark the bench like LO can.

Agree.  And besides, warming up before the game, then sitting back down is gonna make that knee ice cold. 

bynum starting...limited playin time like Yao...LO/Barnes/Blake off the bench..oh my lordie...Kobe 2-3peat...

bynum starting...limited playin time like Yao...LO/Barnes/Blake off the bench..oh my lordie...Kobe 2-3peat...

4 Laker players are in the top 15 for 3FG %, with Odom and Fisher #1 and #2.

Most likely wont stay for the next few games, but thats pretty impressive.

4 Laker players are in the top 15 for 3FG %, with Odom and Fisher #1 and #2.

Most likely wont stay for the next few games, but thats pretty impressive.

Gasol with 8, 7, and 7 with 5 minutes left in the 2nd quarter. 
nerd.gif

Every game we lose this year will fear wrong. We SHOULD be breaking the record as long as no one else gets hurt. Honestly this team is tooooo good
pimp.gif

Every game we lose this year will fear wrong. We SHOULD be breaking the record as long as no one else gets hurt. Honestly this team is tooooo good
pimp.gif

Our defense this first half of this Blazers game has been good. Pau could get a triple double before the end of the first half. Bench is playing well.

Our defense this first half of this Blazers game has been good. Pau could get a triple double before the end of the first half. Bench is playing well.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Blake to Pau
pimp.gif
I was
eek.gif

Brown looking like he's taken his game to another level. I bet he tries to go to another team for the money/playing time
tired.gif
can't blame him if he does, but he fits in great here.

Back
Top Bottom