[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

I hope whatever was internally wrong with this team, is patched up and fixed before the start of the next season.

This. Something's clearly not right in the locker room or with Pau; he/the rest of the team is just NOT into it right now. Props to the Mavericks for actually playing good team basketball and playing with consistent effort for four games in a row; something the Lakers seem to be too arrogant to do. 
I'm gonna be honest with y'all, I had a busy day today and didn't even watch a second of this game because I had a strong feeling this would happen. I hope that doesn't make me less of a fan. 3 straight Finals appearances and 2 straight championships, while it sucks to go out this way it was a hell of a ride while it lasted and I wouldn't trade it for anything. Everybody can hate all they want but they know damn well they'd trade places with us in a second. 

Here's to a successful offseason! Hopefully next season is a repeat of what happened after the last time we got blown out in an elimination game. 
Something will be aired out before the end of the playoffs, something is really off

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Originally Posted by jretro23

trolls will be in full effect
they've been since friday
laugh.gif
hopefully laker fans keep their composure.
ohwell.gif
F keeping composure, im going to e verbally abuse them
laugh.gif

but it is what it is, some of the trolling is comedy and you can't help but laugh, while some is annoying.

I saw that LO ejection coming when he was at the free throw line.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

He doesn't take losses well. Rough way to end his year.

Edit:

Drew!
mad.gif
tired.gif

Terrible. Embarrassing. Ugh.

Originally Posted by mogzz04

As i said on twitter, 3 straight Finals appearance and 2 Championships....it was fun while it lasted #Lakers

frown.gif

This but going out in this type of fashion is a joke. 

This team has to be blown up. Everyone but Kobe is expendable. I can't believe the Lakers went out like this. I'm not home but when I get to a computer, I'll try and give my thoughts regarding what happened to this team and what needs to happen.

2011-2012 champs. this is embarrassing but I dont give a #!*!. whoever is on this team next year is gonna be motivated by this bull *+%+

Damn I guess my letter to Laker fans just didn't pan out. Things to take from this.
- We can finally stop arguing about Kobe vs Jordan (Jordan would have never let this happen, at 32 Jordan came out of retirement to win a 3 peat
sick.gif
)

- Lakers must do everything to get D12, if they dont, good luck with your franchise for the next 10 years.

- PG is a major problem

- Phil Jackson, great career (see you on the bench at MSG in 2012
wink.gif
)

- This is embarrassing 
roll.gif

- Who is piping who's wife in the locker room?
laugh.gif

- Why is Kobe on the floor? high-fiving his players?
grin.gif

I just got home. Wasn't able to watch. At this point I don't think I would have wanted to see this anyway.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

Damn I guess my letter to Laker fans just didn't pan out. Things to take from this.
- We can finally stop arguing about Kobe vs Jordan (Jordan would have never let this happen, at 32 Jordan came out of retirement to win a 3 peat
sick.gif
)

- Lakers must do everything to get D12, if they dont, good luck with your franchise for the next 10 years.

- PG is a major problem

wink.gif
)

- This is embarrassing 
roll.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif

jordan had dennis rodman getting in karl malones head mentally in 1997 and 98

kobe has pau gasol playing like a walking vag

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

sick.gif
)

- PG is a major problem

wink.gif
)

- This is embarrassing 
roll.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif

Yea but even with a vag like Gasol something could have been worked out, but a sweep bro? Idk man. Damn I was looking forward to you guys taking down the Heat

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

sick.gif
)

- PG is a major problem

wink.gif
)

- This is embarrassing 
roll.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif

Yea but even with a vag like Gasol something could have been worked out, but a sweep bro? Idk man. Damn I was looking forward to you guys taking down the Heat
Any team that is good at penetration and transition would have taken us out. The heat are the best team at doing that. Would have been more embarassing than the Dallas sweep

Back
Top Bottom