[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

Damn I guess my letter to Laker fans just didn't pan out. Things to take from this.
- We can finally stop arguing about Kobe vs Jordan (Jordan would have never let this happen, at 32 Jordan came out of retirement to win a 3 peat
sick.gif
)

- Lakers must do everything to get D12, if they dont, good luck with your franchise for the next 10 years.

- PG is a major problem

- Phil Jackson, great career (see you on the bench at MSG in 2012
wink.gif
)

- This is embarrassing 
roll.gif

- Who is piping who's wife in the locker room?
laugh.gif

- Why is Kobe on the floor? high-fiving his players?
grin.gif

jordan had dennis rodman getting in karl malones head mentally in 1997 and 98

kobe has pau gasol playing like a walking vag
Why are you blaming Pau?
Kobe quit.

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

Damn I guess my letter to Laker fans just didn't pan out. Things to take from this.
- We can finally stop arguing about Kobe vs Jordan (Jordan would have never let this happen, at 32 Jordan came out of retirement to win a 3 peat
sick.gif
)

- Lakers must do everything to get D12, if they dont, good luck with your franchise for the next 10 years.

- PG is a major problem

- Phil Jackson, great career (see you on the bench at MSG in 2012
wink.gif
)

- This is embarrassing 
roll.gif

- Who is piping who's wife in the locker room?
laugh.gif

- Why is Kobe on the floor? high-fiving his players?
grin.gif

jordan had dennis rodman getting in karl malones head mentally in 1997 and 98

kobe has pau gasol playing like a walking vag
Why are you blaming Pau?
Kobe quit.
indifferent.gif

Im unfamiliar with losing... so this is what the whole western conference has been feeling year after year... after year? =)

Kobe didn't quit you dumb @^%@%
If jordan play he wouldnt be able to stop Mavs and their hot threes shooting.

I hate these Kobe haters . Yall can die

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Kobe didn't quit you dumb @^%@%
Nonchalant the whole series, didn't want to shoot the ball especially in the 4th (kept passing to other players), 17 points 5 turnovers, no passion, smug, no willingness to get his team back into it...need I say more?
laugh.gif
 (I don't think he quit. It's just EASY to apply this subjective basura to Kobe when Kobe fans were doing it to Bron in '10.)

He's being sarcastic...trying to say that was the argument some Laker fans was using last year when they said Bron quit against the Celtics. Which he did after he found out Delonte smashed his moms, but that's neither here nor there
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

He's being sarcastic...trying to say that was the argument some Laker fans was using last year when they said Bron quit against the Celtics. Which he did after he found out Delonte smashed his moms, but that's neither here nor there
laugh.gif

kinda like the la lakers

laugh.gif
yeah just waiting to find out if it was Ron or Joe Smith who smashed Pau's gf.

Objectively speaking, if no significant changes were made to this current roster could they still be contenders??

Contenders as in able to win a title? No, to be a top seed in the West, possibly. I'm sure that San Antonio won't have the type of run they did in the regular season this year. But OKC, MEM are continuing to be on the up and up.

This same group of guys will suffer the same fate next season.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Contenders as in able to win a title? No, to be a top seed in the West, possibly. I'm sure that San Antonio won't have the type of run they did in the regular season this year. But OKC, MEM are continuing to be on the up and up.

This same group of guys will suffer the same fate next season.
Damn, so its time to reload again. I'm sure Mitch will get some amazing deal done and nab a stud, leaving me with elevated blood pressure and hole in the wall via my fist  when I hear about it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You Lakers fans should be excited though, it will be fun to watch this team re-tool...

Yeah if there aren't significant upgrades to the perimeter I can't see these guys going far. There has to be changes

Back
Top Bottom