[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Blake to Pau
pimp.gif
I was
eek.gif

Brown looking like he's taken his game to another level. I bet he tries to go to another team for the money/playing time
tired.gif
can't blame him if he does, but he fits in great here.

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

Blake to Pau
pimp.gif
I was
eek.gif

Brown looking like he's taken his game to another level. I bet he tries to go to another team for the money/playing time
tired.gif

He just had the chance to leave this summer and he didn't. Probably didn't want to make the same mistake as Ariza.

Pau and Odom...Great games. Kobe was off tonight, didn't matter though.

Blake to Pau
pimp.gif
I was
eek.gif

tired.gif

He just had the chance to leave this summer and he didn't. Probably didn't want to make the same mistake as Ariza.

Blazer announcers tonight. 

"Maybe Klohe can explain it to Lamar later."
Antonio Harvey called Maria Sharapova his "leftovers"
And now, they are making fun of Sasha's hair.

These are paid employees of the Portland Trailblazers.  Talking about the players on other teams wives and hair do's.  This is what I deal with on a daily basis.  If someone said anything about Brandon Roy's wife they would cry like she was their own daughter.  This is the most unprofessional franchise in all of sports.  They are utter trash, and they deserve to get skull @#$%^& like they did tonight.  Bunch of @#$%^&$. 
30t6p3b.gif

Blazer announcers tonight. 

"Maybe Klohe can explain it to Lamar later."
Antonio Harvey called Maria Sharapova his "leftovers"
And now, they are making fun of Sasha's hair.

These are paid employees of the Portland Trailblazers.  Talking about the players on other teams wives and hair do's.  This is what I deal with on a daily basis.  If someone said anything about Brandon Roy's wife they would cry like she was their own daughter.  This is the most unprofessional franchise in all of sports.  They are utter trash, and they deserve to get skull @#$%^& like they did tonight.  Bunch of @#$%^&$. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Blake to Pau
pimp.gif
I was
eek.gif

tired.gif

He never got big offers or even semi big offers. In fact LA's offer was pretty much the exact same as the other two teams that wanted him.

Now that he's improved even more this year... I wouldn't be surprised if he bolted.

Blake to Pau
pimp.gif
I was
eek.gif

tired.gif

He never got big offers or even semi big offers. In fact LA's offer was pretty much the exact same as the other two teams that wanted him.

Now that he's improved even more this year... I wouldn't be surprised if he bolted.

That was a great win. Good job to Ron Artest for limiting B. Roy to 8 points. Defense overall was good, allowed about 28 or so points in the paint compared to 58 against Toronto. Pau all over the floor tonight with the triple double.

The Renegades are looking good out there, loving our bench play. Balance scoring all around, everyone sharing the ball and taking equal amount of shot attempts.

7-0!
pimp.gif

That was a great win. Good job to Ron Artest for limiting B. Roy to 8 points. Defense overall was good, allowed about 28 or so points in the paint compared to 58 against Toronto. Pau all over the floor tonight with the triple double.

The Renegades are looking good out there, loving our bench play. Balance scoring all around, everyone sharing the ball and taking equal amount of shot attempts.

7-0!
pimp.gif

CP im with you.. I live in Vancouver. I listen to these games on mute cuz I cant stand there announcers! and thats all i hear! could not believe how many Blazer fans said they were gonna win! haha.. LA too good..

CP im with you.. I live in Vancouver. I listen to these games on mute cuz I cant stand there announcers! and thats all i hear! could not believe how many Blazer fans said they were gonna win! haha.. LA too good..

Blake to Pau
pimp.gif
I was
eek.gif

tired.gif

Which is why I mentioned the Ariza mistake. Lakers essentially offered Ariza the same offer that Houston gave him for the most part, he waited to long for whatever reason (agent) etc.. and it was a mistake on his part. Shannon being offered the same on other teams could of possibly been a starter, but he made the right choice.

If Shannon chooses to leave.. so be it. He'll still be around the rest of this season which is what we all should just focus on. It's still early on the season and I'm not sure how his contract works or whats involved.

Shannon was playing great the middle part of the season last season and then absolutely stunk the remaining later half of the season. Although his shot has obviously improved regardless, I just hope he can keep it up when we play against the other elite teams. Those 3 pointers can win us ball games in the playoffs along with Steve Blake hitting his as well.

I wouldn't blame Shannon if he chose to leave after this season. After all he comes off the bench for the best player in the world so he's got no chance of ever being a starter on the Lakers as long as KB is around.

All that matters is the 3peat.
pimp.gif

Blake to Pau
pimp.gif
I was
eek.gif

tired.gif

Which is why I mentioned the Ariza mistake. Lakers essentially offered Ariza the same offer that Houston gave him for the most part, he waited to long for whatever reason (agent) etc.. and it was a mistake on his part. Shannon being offered the same on other teams could of possibly been a starter, but he made the right choice.

If Shannon chooses to leave.. so be it. He'll still be around the rest of this season which is what we all should just focus on. It's still early on the season and I'm not sure how his contract works or whats involved.

Shannon was playing great the middle part of the season last season and then absolutely stunk the remaining later half of the season. Although his shot has obviously improved regardless, I just hope he can keep it up when we play against the other elite teams. Those 3 pointers can win us ball games in the playoffs along with Steve Blake hitting his as well.

I wouldn't blame Shannon if he chose to leave after this season. After all he comes off the bench for the best player in the world so he's got no chance of ever being a starter on the Lakers as long as KB is around.

All that matters is the 3peat.
pimp.gif

Ariza is a completely different situation. It seemed like he wanted to have a bigger role and take on a 2nd or 3rd wheel responsibility rather than just be a complimentary player on LA.

The difference with Shannon will be.. he'll definitely command more money from another team. I don't think LA can afford to pay this guy what others will offer him.

Ariza is a completely different situation. It seemed like he wanted to have a bigger role and take on a 2nd or 3rd wheel responsibility rather than just be a complimentary player on LA.

The difference with Shannon will be.. he'll definitely command more money from another team. I don't think LA can afford to pay this guy what others will offer him.

Back
Top Bottom