Official: Lakers @ Bucks 12/16 5PM PST Game On KCAL 9

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Lakers fans. You have all my respect in the world if you at least admit that the refs won this for you.

I agree that that Bogut play should have been a charge and not a block. You guys missed like three or four free throws down the stretch though...the game wouldhave been out of reach and wouldn't have gone to OT if you just hit the FT. You did get screwed on the Bogut play and a couple others though.

That was a GREAT game...and that game winner was sweet! everybody knows what coming too..

Lakers fans. You have all my respect in the world if you at least admit that the refs won this for you.
they got one lucky call but bogut missed one freethrow in the end of the regulation that would have won it for them since kobe missed that shot..
the other guy missed 2 freethrows that would have made the lead 8 instead of 6.. so yeah refs made that one bad call but this all on bucks FT's

KOBE
pimp.gif

To Bucks fans...If you don't want the refs to decide a game, play well enough so their calls don't matter. If you leave it in their hands you take yourchances.

Did the refs miss free throws under a minute left and let Kobe come free to an inbounds pass and play one-on-one for the game winner? Come on..

pimp.gif
Game winner.

Yeah he got the superstar call but that's become the norm. Like it or not.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

#+!% all you laker fans who gave up on the team and and gave kobe a hard time. yeah now you guys are quick to celebrate and praise him right?

"Kobe tries too hard to be a hero on the road he should pass"

"Game over"
yeah im mad some of you dont deserve to celebrate.

But im happy with the W and im happy with my team. Lets go CP!! my $$@%+* dude i cant wait till the playoffs
pimp.gif

Bruh....calm down...enjoy the win, why are you worried about what the next man feels about another man

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

smh.gif
@ the Bogut call.

What a joke.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Mind you, I'm not discounting the great GW shot. But good to see you have no rebuttal on the fact it was a wack call.

Bogut's feet were set?
wink.gif

This is what I'm saying. Although the refs should kill themselves for being indecisive on the call at first. I always thought you had to be SET in orderto get that call. I need to see an official wording of that rule.

LA should send nice Christmas cards to the refs after this one. Milwaukee got robbed. And to those saying that the Bucks should've hit the ft's: Kobeshouldn't have charged on a huge play in the game...it works both ways...

Refs messed up 3 plays here in crunch time: flop on Fisher, lane violation where Artest crashed first, and that obvious call.

The Bucks should never have been in the position to miss any freethrows.
Yes they shoulda made them, but the Refs put them there.

Ik everyones gonna be on my back sayin im the one complaining blah blah.

Fact is if Kobe were on the Bucks, after Donaghy tells the whole world theres bias and favoritism towards players (specifically Kobe) from refs. You would becomplaining too.

I hate the NBA. Edit: O yea Kobe clearly traveled before he even touched Bogut too.

Back
Top Bottom